|One|

Mason's POV

"Babe, stop!" Clarke giggles as I kiss down her neck, holding her tiny form to me while she cuts vegetables.

"I can't," I smirk trying to hold back my own laughter, "you taste so sweet."

"Well that's not my fault!" She screeches putting down the knife. "Maybe not but what is your fault is when you listen to your music and sway those hips of yours, that's just downright teasing." I growl against the skin behind her ear. She shivers placing her hands on my arms.

I spin her around in my grip, holding her as close to me as humanly possible. "I just can't get enough of you." I sigh looking down at her mark that I placed on the junction between her shoulder and her neck. I feel her small fingers work their way up into my hair making me groan and close my eyes. "I can't get enough of you either." She whispers. I open my eyes and look down into her green ones, leaning my forehead against hers. "I love you. Clarke, I can't say it enough. I love you so much." I whimper out pathetically.

"Then don't say it, show me." She whispers connecting our lips. I immediately follow her slow pace enjoying my girl. After a few minutes I take charge by licking her lips, asking for entrance. She pulls away from me, my mouth silently following hers in search for more. We breathe heavily the same air and I'm trying so hard to control myself.

I finally open my eyes to see hers still closed, rosy lips parted with heavy breaths. I nudge her nose with mine causing her to look at me, "let's have some fun yeah?" I smile down at her, placing my hands on her hips.

"No we can't, the guys are going to be here any minute, in fact I should finish making dinner." She pulls away from me and I groan.

I stand still missing her warmth as she pulls the food out of the oven, after she turns back to the vegetables I walk up behind her again. She hums along to the music as I take a lock of her hair and smell it. Her humming stops as I show her how affected I am by grinding my arousal on her lower back. I know I have her when she turns towards me, just as were about to kiss the door bell rings.

"If we stay silent they'll go away." I whisper against her lips. Clarke laughs walking towards the door, "No they won't, they'll smell food."

I groan as she sways her hips on purpose just to tease me, knowing full well I can't do anything about it, yet.

"Hey pumpkin." Dylan smiles hugging Clarke. "Hey Dylan, where's Max?" She looks behind him.

"He has a little cold." He shrugs walking into the kitchen.

"Hey Mason, how's it going?" He gives me one of those weird
'bro hugs' of his. Before I can answer he looks down, "Not too well I see, did I come at a bad time?" He laughs.

I cover the bulge in my jeans,
"Uh, no. No you didn't." I quickly turn around and head towards the bathroom and hear Dylan's laughter.

_____________________

After eating dinner we all head into the living room. "So what do you guys want to do?" Clarke asks taking a seat beside me, I wrap my arm around her waist, bringing her closer.

"I vote we watch a movie." Victor Says already heading toward our movie cabinet. "Oh we should watch a horror film!" Dylan hops over the ottoman to browse with Victor. I run my fingers through Clarke's hair and watch as she smiles at her weird friends.

Even though her friends are weird, I know neither her or I would trade them for anyone else. They were there for her when she had no one else. I appreciate them a lot, I even had them as my groomsmen.

After the wedding Clarke and I had our honeymoon at a nice cabin deep in a forest. That may not be the 'ideal' honeymoon but me and Clarke love the forest. We had planned on hiking to see a nearby waterfall but plans change. And when I say plans change I mean I didn't let her leave our bed pretty much the entire time we were there. Not that she minded.

After that we bought our first home. It's a nice little house a little farther out of town, on the edge of the forest. We still live within ten minutes of her father.

Me and Clarke both work together for a publishing company, we basically edit books and magazines. This way I can still guard her and no one will think anything of it.

"The Shining!" Dylan shouts jumping over to the tv putting the disc in. "Hey I wanted to watch Ring!" Victor whines, Clarke try's holding in her giggles.

"Well that's too bad." Dylan sass's back with his hands placed on his hips.

While we watch the movie Clarke hides her face in my chest at scary parts. I in return rub her back and whisper in her ear.

By the end of the movie both boys were out on the couch, leaning on each other in the most awkward way. "Should we wake them up?" Clarke giggles. I shake
My head, "They don't have plans tomorrow, let em sleep."

After Clarke covered each boy with a blanket we go upstairs to head to bed ourselves. My beautiful wife pulls back the covers and fluffs her pillow.

"Clarke?" I nervously scratch the back of my neck, afraid of what her reaction will be to my question.

"Yes?" She looks up at me, sitting cris cross on the bed. "How do you feel about kids? Like would you ever want any? I'm not trying to pressure you into anything I'm ju-"

"I would love to have my own baby." She blurts out making my heart warm up and melt right through my rib cage. She blushes looking down as I scramble to sit beside her.

"You want to try for our own baby?" I brush my fingers along her jaw making her look up at me.

A worried look comes across Clarke's face. I tuck hair behind her ear, "Whats wrong angel?"

"Can we afford a baby?" She questions. I smile and kiss her forehead, "We can afford as many babies as you want. That is, if you want..."

"I've always wanted to have children of my own. I want to have your babies Mason." I can't stop the inevitable smile crawling it's way onto my face. I lean down and capture her lips with mine. The only sound in the room is the smacking of our mouths working together.

"Fuck, lets make those babies now." I groan pushing her down into the bed. Clarke squeals breaking the kiss, "We can't, the boys are downstairs." She whispers but arousal is clear in her voice.

"I can be quiet if you can." I grind against her, desperately trying to pull her closer. I kiss down to her neck causing her to whimper and shove my face away from her, " I want to remember the night we conceived our child to be romantic and loving, not that we had to be quiet because someone's downstairs."

I sigh and roll off of her, "you're right, I'll make sure we make the sweetest of love when it's time." I kiss her hand and cover us both up.

We lay on our sides facing each other just looking into each others eyes, "I can't wait." I whisper showing a boyish grin.

She places her hand on the side of my face and kisses my lips gently, "I can't either."

She snuggles close to my chest and I hold her even closer as we both fall asleep, dreaming of the future.

EEEEK!! The sequel is finally up! I hope you guys liked it.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you guys!

Jo🥀