57: Making Friends

Hey everyone! Before you read on, I do have a question. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in me making a second account just for Wattpad stuff. It would feature updates and news of some of my works. Maybe some behind the scenes as well. It wouldn't just be Harley & Ivy I'd be posting about as there are other projects I am working on. Let me know if you're interested!

Just before you read on, I do want to let you know that Ivy is absent in this chapter. It'll happen from time to time. Either Harley or Ivy will be absent. Wanna keep on changing things up so it's not the same. Plus last chapter focused on Ivy so I thought I'd let Harley have the spotlight this chapter. Ivy will be back next chapter!

Anyway! On with the chapter!

<3
--------------------

Harley walked happily as she hummed to herself. She had her blonde hair in two pony tails on either side of her head. Harley was wearing a black leather jacket with red diamonds on the back. She also was wearing black jeans with black and white converses. Harley saw her friends and skipped over to them cheerily. "Hi girls!" Harley called happily. Jinx and Jessie smiled when they saw their friend. "Hey Harley!" They both said in unison. "How you doing Harley?" Jessie asked. "I'm great! How are you gals?" Harley replied. "I'm okay, a bit tired though" Jinx admitted. "I'm good. Come on, we better get to lesson" Jessie smiled.

The girls thought it would be a typical day; either learning something new or given a task to do. However, the class was told that they would be doing a week project with another class. Everyone got excited and started talking excitedly. Shortly after being told, a teacher entered with her student. "This is the fashion class. Please take a seat and we'll explain the project" Harley's teacher, Ruth stated. The next few minutes were spent with the fashion students finding a seat. "Alright, so the project is we are coming up with the most unique dress we can come up with. With the help of my art students, I can expect some very creative, stylish and unique dresses. Plus the best one, wins!" Ruth began. She then explained the details of the project before dismissing the class to team up and start planning.

The students began moving about, getting into teams and talking excitedly. Most of the students knew each other so it was easy for most of the groups to team up. Harley, Jinx and Jessie were already a team but they needed to team up with someone from the fashion class. Harley noticed a girl sitting at the back, her eyes focused downwards. Jinx and Jessie were talking about some jewellery they were interested in at the mall. Without saying anything to the girls, Harley walked away from her friends and walked up to the girl. "Hiya" Harley spoke up, stopping when she got to the girl. She looked up at Harley and smiled weakly. "Whatcha sitting all alone back here for?" Harley asked. "I don't have anyone to team up with" She replied quietly with a shrug. "Well, ya do now!" Harley smiled. The girl looked at Harley in confusion. "Harley Quinn, pleased to meet ya! Welcome to mah team!" Harley stated, extending out her hand.

"I'm Courtney" the girl replied, shaking Harley's hand. Harley surprised her by pulling her up to her feet. Harley put her arm round Courtney's neck and walked her towards Jinx and Jessie. "You will love my friends! Such lovely people like me!" Harley giggled. Courtney didn't say anything as she nervously walked towards Harley's friends. "Girls! This is Courtney from the fashion class and she will be on our team!" Harley announced excitedly. "That's great!" Jessie smiled. "Cool" Jinx replied in her usual chilled tone. "That's Jinx and that's Jessie" Harley told Courtney. "Hey" Courtney shyly said. "Hey, don't need t be worried or shy, we're really nice... Well except Jinx" Jessie said as Harley and Courtney sat down. "Hey!" Jinx said. "Calm down, I was only joking" Jessie told her, rolling her eyes.

Courtney smiled, relaxing a bit. She started to realise that her other team mates seemed a lot of fun. "Anyway, we've got the win in the bag" Jessie stated. "What makes you say that?" Courtney asked curiously. "When it comes to creativity and uniqueness, Harley is full of it" Jessie replied with a grin. "And that's true. Out of our class, Harley creates some of the weirdest but coolest pieces of art ever! Even our teacher said she's never seen this sort of creativity before and she's been teaching for decades!" Jinx added. "Wow" Courtney said in shock.

"Aw shucks, my art ain't that good!" Harley replied, covering her cheeks and grinning. "Trust us Courtney, we will pull this off no problem" Jessie told Courtney. "Maybe, but I do need the help of you three" Harley stated. "Got an idea?" Jinx asked. "Or two" Harley corrected, smirking. A smirk Jinx and Jessie knew very well. It meant she had an idea and they knew it was going to be a good one. "Go on" Jessie said, moving closer to Harley.

The girls spent the whole morning, talking, planning, writing and sketching down ideas. The three girls loved Harley's idea. All what needed to be done was plan and work it all out. As time went by, Courtney relaxed more and more. This made Harley happy, seeing a shy girl slowly coming out of her shell. Harley was proud of her and herself for helping someone out. She had never done that before except Ivy. It felt good and right to her. It made her feel happier in herself.

At lunchtime, they went out for lunch. Courtney got to know her team mates more. She wasn't just another member of the group. Courtney had made friends and they had made a friend in her. Out of the three, Courtney stuck by Harley since it were her she met first and whom she seemed to get on the easiest. In the afternoon, the girls relaxed a bit more, now having their plans all written up and ready. When it came to home time, Courtney said goodbye to Jinx and Jessie as they walked away. "Harley uhm, thank you for being friends with me and letting me join your team" Courtney said softly. "Awe, it's okay! I'm really glad you're with us and we're all friends" Harley replied with a big smile. Courtney smiled back. "See ya later!" Harley added, hugging her quickly and skipping away happily...

--------------------
I've been wanted to do a chapter where I focused on just Harley for so long now. I finally managed to get this idea out since last chapter focused on Ivy. I know last chapter featured Harley in a flashback but she didn't play a massive role last chapter. Anyway, I got this chapter done. Sorry if it wasn't the greatest. I'm just pacing things. Keeping everything relaxed, for now...

Hoped you all enjoyed this chapter. Post your thoughts in the comments below.

Next chapter is titled: 'Follow Me'. See you all next time!

HARLEY & IVY... CHAPTER 60... SOMETHING BIG... SOMETHING UNFORESEEN... THINGS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME... ONE SOUL WILL CHANGE ALL...