19

Chris

"If you love her so much, why you here with me?" Justine asked me with her arm around my torso sitting behind me with her head rested on my shoulder as I sat on the edge of the bed.

I hung my head down low in disappointment. "Justine, we can't talk about this." I stood up and turned around facing her. "Ever." I said looking at her seriously. She had a small smirk on her face before standing up and walking over to me. "Who don't you want me to tell?" She said as if she was mocking me.

I closed my eyes and clenched my jaws together trying to resist her touch. "Hm?" She said wrapping her arms around my neck and getting on her toes and kissing me on the lips. After we pulled away, I came back to my senses. I gently pushed her back and pulled up my pants and went to put my shirt back on.

"I gotta go. I'ma holla' at you later." I said before leaving not even waiting for a response from her.

After I got home, I got a text from Brianna saying she was on her way. Fuck. I couldn't see right now, especially after what I just did. I needed to get myself loosen up, so I walked into the kitchen and made myself a drink.

By the time Brianna came over, I just finished the fourth cup. "Hey babe." She smiled coming up to me and giving me a hug. "Chris, it's only like 3 in the afternoon. Why are you drinking?" She asked after taking my cup from my hand and putting it in the kitchen.

After she came back she sat down on my lap. It was about a few minutes of silence, "Why you actin' like that?" She asked me. "Actin' like what?" I questioned already knowing what she meant.

"Usually when I come over, you always chattin' and bothering me but now you all quiet. What's wrong?" I shook my head, "Nothings wrong, I'm just lit. How about you, what's been going on?" I asked her trying to switch the topic off me.

"I thought you was going to come over after you spoke to your ex." - "Yeah, but after I just went straight home because I was tired. My bad for not letting ya' know."

She looked at me weirdly before brushing it off. "My mom came over yesterday..." She said. After she told me the whole story, I shook my head. "You still gonna be friends with her after all she done?"

She didn't say nothing, "Fuck her, she don't deserve you." I told her before pulling her closer to mine and she just rested her head on my shoulder. "Chris what the fuck is that?" She sat up on my lap and looked at the collar of my shirt.

She scrunched her face up, "What is that mark on your shirt?" She looked at me, and I swear y'all if eyes could kill. I would be six feet under. "Huh?" I said and she got up off my lap and crossed my arms. "Chris please don't..."

"I don't know what you talking about." I got up and went into the bathroom and looked at it. "This was from you last time, you remember?" She came up closer to me, "Hm..."                                "So you telling me you don't change your clothes?"

I smacked my lips, "You trippin'." I laughed. "You lucky I believe your ugly ass." She said rolling her eyes and walking away but I managed to grab her by her hips. "Why you leaving?" - "Stop playing." She said rolling her eyes but trying not to laugh.

"Gimme a kiss." I told her and she pecked me on my lips. "That's all you deserve." She told me before walking out of the bathroom. I shook my head before taking off my shirt and throwing it in the hamper.

Brianna

I stood in Chris' balcony with his thin long blanket and wrapping my arms around myself. It was about two in the morning and I couldn't even sleep so I came outside to clear my mind.