Chapter 11

"Okay ladies, from the top," Matt, the new music producer, said before he released the speaker button and leaned back in his chair. The girls all nodded from their places and adjusted their headphones back on before the track started and they sang their respective parts. Three months had passed since they moved in together and the women were working on their fourth track of the new album. So far things have been kept rather quiet, fan bases had been spreading rumors as to why the girls had been together for so long due to their continuous posts on Instagram and Snapchat.

Hollywood Gossip Magazines were growing interested with the topic and few paparazzi have popped up at Epic Records with the request to see Fifth Harmony. However, the girls had managed to avoid group shots and kept the news under wraps.

"They sound pretty," Reagan said to Matt as he adjusted an echo from one of the girls.

"You like this track?" The man asked, glancing to the blonde who was writing chord names for respective images.

"It makes me feel warm," She explained, sticking her tongue out when she got stuck with the name of a chord variation.

"What instrument are you learning?" Matt asked, making sure the sound was good before turning to Reagan slightly.

"The cello. My mommy said I liked the sound when I was little."

Matt chuckled at the child's choice of words, "What chords are you writing?"

"The majors and the minors. My cello teacher, Paula, wants me to remember them better," Reagan stated, looking up to Matt.

"What's this?" She asked, pointing to the one she was stuck on.

"Looks to be like an E minor."

"Oh yeah!" Reagan said when she saw it too. "Thank you."

Matt chuckled lightly before returning to his work. When the song ended he pressed the speaker button and spoke.

"Solid take girls. How about a break and then we can go over Track 5?"

"Sure," A few girls responded in unison, the glass doors to their recording rooms opening as the girls emerged and began to talk about the sound.

"Hey cubby, what'd you think?" Lauren asked, approaching her hard working child.

"It was pretty," Reagan said, smiling at her mom before looking back to her cello chords. She began to hum the sound that was previously sung to, which made the others giggle.

"Rey should be the sixth member of our band," Camila stated, making the girl blush.

"But what would we call ourselves?" Dinah teased.

"Sixth Harmony. Or Fifth Harmony ft. The Wild Thing."

"Yeah!" Reagan agreed, getting off her seat and running to her Mila. As of recent, whenever Reagan was in a mood or felt off and her mom wasn't around she'd ask for Camila by stating "I want my Mila." It was a cute claim over the woman, and Camila felt nothing but her heart melting whenever she heard Reagan say it.

"Can I sing on stage with you guys?" Reagan asked, her hands holding onto Camila's as the woman opened them wider and brought them close together.

"Maybe when you're older, Wild Thing. For now, we need you to cheer really loud so then everyone else will get excited."

"I can do that," The blonde said, nodding her head to Camila's words.

"She's our groupie!" Normani cooed, kissing the back of Reagan's head.

"No, no, no!" Lauren said, lightly tapping Normani's bum with her foot. "She is a four-year-old child. No way are we calling her a groupie."

"Gross Lo. I wasn't even considering the sexual context of that title until you freaked out," Normani said, taking a moment to swat at Lauren.