Chapter 14

"Does anyone have my other sock?" Normani asked, holding up the single black ankle sock.

"Mani, why would someone take just one of your socks?" Ally asked, closing her eyes so the makeup artist could touch up her eyeshadow.

"I don't know, because they lost theirs?" Normani said, digging through a box.

"Going on the road with you guys is going to be fun," Dinah said sarcastically, shaking her head as she tousled her hair.

"Put pants on, Camz," Lauren tossed the skinny jeans to her friend who was currently watching a movie with Reagan on the iPad.

"Make me," The brunette challenged, squealing when the dressing room door opened to reveal a stage director.

"Ten minutes to stage, ladies," The woman said, leaving right after. Lauren pointed the place the woman once stood and gave a look to Camila.

"Fine," The woman huffed, leaving the child to slip on her pants.

"Are you excited to meet Ellen, Rey?" Lauren asked, crouching down in front of the couch Reagan sat on.

"Can I bring my cub with me?" The four-year-old asked, squeezing her toy to her chest. She was getting shyer by the minute, and clearly overwhelmed with all the new people around her helping with hair and makeup.

"Sure, I don't see why not," The mother smiled, pressing a kiss to the girl's forehead before she moved to touch up her makeup.

"Seriously, still without a sock here," Normani piped up, flailing her single sock around.

"Shush, Mani. Take these," Lauren said, tossing a rolled up pair to her friend.

"These are white," Normani argued.

"And you'll be wearing boots. Put them on," The brunette said, looking herself over in the mirror once more.

"Okay, let's go," The manager stated, rising from her place on a single and directing the girls to follow her.

"Come on, cubby," Lauren offered her daughter a hand but the child lifted her arms up. "You have to walk, but I promise you can sit on my lap."

"Okay."

The crew followed the girls to the stage opening, Ellen speaking to the crowd before announcing their names and allowing the song 'BO$$' to play.

The girls happily walked out, some waving to the crowd while others danced to their old hit that played loudly. Reagan blushed when people cooed from the front row, tucking a little closer to Lauren's leg with her shyness.

"Hello, hello, hello!" Ellen greeted, giving each girl a hug as they approached. Ally and Normani moved to sit on the back stools, while Dinah took one end of the couch and Lauren took the other (the side closest to Ellen), with Camila between them. Reagan promptly sat on Lauren's lap and avoided looking at the big crowd.

"You must be Reagan," Ellen said when the crowd quieted slightly and the music dimmed.

"Hi," The little blonde said, looking up shyly.

"It is wonderful to meet you."

"We watch you dance a lot," Reagan admitted, which earned laughs.

"Well I'm honoured. Now ladies, tell me about what's going on in your lives."

"Well," Ally began, looking to the audience. She saw a few of the people who were clearly fans of theirs before, all of which were sitting on the edge of their seats. She was about to confirm their assumptions and this was the moment that was going to change everything. "We wanted to share with everyone the fantastic news that Fifth Harmony is getting back together."