Thank You

Oh my fucking God. It's over.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I just want to say thank you.
Thank you for choosing my book to read and sticking with it to the end, it's been a long ass journey and I'm thankful.

Thanks to those silent readers who didn't say shit the whole time or vote but it's cool cause I mean you had to enjoy it to last this long.

Thanks to my voters, the numbers are astounding and I appreciate it so much.

Thanks to my commenters. I love seeing you guys opinions and reactions and believe me when I say I've read every single one.

Thanks.

I recommend taking book out of library if it's there, because I'll be editing this book in my free time and you'll get a lot of those annoying ass notifications.

As I mentioned a while back I'm moving.
I'm actually moving to a boarding school in England. Yes it's mixed. I know HOT ENGLISH BOYSSS WOAHHHHHHH!!!!

Anyways,
The next book for Emitt and Beckett will not be posted until I finish one of my other books which I'm planning to finish by the end of this week.
When I finish that one then I can focus on my bxb books.

I'll probably post it in 2/3 weeks. So I hope you wait for me, I just want to get settled in the place before I start writing a book.

 IM EXCITE FOR THIS^^^^

So yeah,
It's been an amazing journey. I love every single one of you humans for reading and supporting me in this book.

I'll miss Aiden and Julian more than you know.

I CANT SAY UNTIL NEXT TIME CAUSE THEY'RE WON'T BE. 😭😭😭😭😭

BYEEEEEEEEE HUMANSSSSSSSSSS