Joey

*Joey's POV*

"Why" she asked me tears streaming down her face while I see her in my best friends arms.

"Was I not good enough? Did you even really love me like I loved you? We're you just using me to make other guys jealous?!"

"Y/n it's not that-I love you"

She looks at me cold

"No because if you really loved me you wouldn't have thought about cheating. Wouldn't have thought the other girl was attractive.... You never really loved me Joseph."

Ouch

"Y/n let me expla-'

Aaron cuts me off. " Joey you're my best friend and I even think it's wrong." He looks at y/n."Go get your stuff you're staying with me tonight "
"Mark you can come too"

And with that she ran up stairs.

"Aaron don't do this, help me. I can't lose her. Be my bro! '

" Why let her feel like no one cares tho?"

Well that was sarcastic. I ture around and start to go up stairs. I hear y/n crying... Like heavy crying.

She in one of our draws.
"DID SHE REALLY MEAN THIS MUCH TO YOU JOEY?! BECAUSE I KNEW YOUR WHOLE FAMILY AND IT'S NOT THEM OR ME!!!" She has some pics that I had framed and hid them in there.

More tears come out. She's laying on the ground holding her stomach. I don't know what to do, I feel so bad.

Mark and Aaron bust through the door. Mark sees her laying there and Aaron see the pictures. Mark picks her up and she wraps herself around him. I shouldn't allow this. Aaron grabs her bags, walks out and leaves without a word.