5

Before I know what's going on, Jennifer is laying underneath me in nothing but her underwear while we kiss. Tasting her lips again is taking me back to when we were together, and it makes me miss her that much more.

"Mm- Leah." She whispers and puts her hand on my ass and pulls my body down to hers. I grin to myself and kiss her neck a few times before stripping myself down. I move between her legs and allow myself to taste her for the first time in three long years. I please her with my tongue and fingers, listening to her moan and mumble the entire time. She basically wraps her thighs around my head once she starts getting closer to her climax.

This continues on and she pleases me as well, kissing my thighs and stomach over and over again. After about an hour of the most intense, incredible, and rewarding sex of my entire life we find ourselves laying in my bed, both naked and silent. I have my arms around her body and she's staring outside at the view.

"God, this was a mistake... I can't- we have to-" she jumps up and grabs her clothes and starts leaving the room.

"Hey!" I yell.

She shuts up and looks at me. "Leah, we just had sex. I'm in a relationship with Aaron. I love Aaron." She says, looking at me like I'm the one to blame. "We shouldn't have-"

"First of all, don't start with the 'we'. You kissed me. You initiated this. I didn't have any intentions of having sex with you today or any day in the future, if I did I would've worn my nice panties, Jennifer." I say and she sighs.

"Leah..."

"Stop. Don't act like you've made some god awful mistake that you can't live with because you love your boyfriend. Jennifer it has been three whole fucking years since you left me and I still love you. I've tried so hard to get over you and to move on with my life, but after a certain point it gets tiring. I've accepted the fact that I cannot, and probably will not, ever be able to move on from you. You just had that impact on me, I'm not asking you to do anything about it. Just please do not play this pity party with me. You cheated on your boyfriend with me, yes. I feel like I'm cheating on you every time I kiss someone else." I say.

She stops and shakes her head. She drops everything in her hands right there and walks over to me and kisses me. I take multiple steps back and sit on the bed, she puts her knee on the bed and sits in my lap, kissing me slowly and passionately.

Kissing her like this makes it feel like she never left.

I run my hands up and down her bare waist and press my forehead against hers. "Do you know how much I've missed you?" I whisper.

"Shh." She says and kisses me a few more times, very softly. After this she gets out of my bed and walks out of my bedroom, still naked. She comes back carrying her phone and shaking her head, "he keeps calling." She says.

She calls him back and sits down beside me.

"Hi baby." She says. "No, Leah's showing me around. I'll be okay. I'll meet you at the hotel tonight before dinner... I love you too."

She looks over at me and sighs, "now what?"

"I don't know, Jennifer."

"You still love me?" She asks me and grabs my hand.

"This isn't going anywhere-" I say and sit up, not wanting to talk about my earlier confession that was very impulsive.

"No, come here." She says and pulls me to her.

"Do you still love me?" She whispers and cups my face lovingly.

"Yes." I whisper and kiss her soft lips.

"I'm sorry I left you." She says and I get up and put my shirt and underwear back on.

"You did what you had to." I say.

"Why are you pulling away from this?" She asks me. What a dumb question... does she not remember that she just left me hanging last time?

"Jennifer, this is nothing but false hope. You'll be going back home soon and sleeping with Aaron every night. You love him, not me. This was a one time thing and I'm not going to let myself think it's not. I'd be setting myself up for disappointment." I explain to her. Deep down I know she knows that I'm right.

"I never stopped loving you, Leah." Jennifer tells me. I don't know if I believe it, but she says it.

I ask the question that's been burning in my mind for the longest time, "did you break up with me so you could be with Aaron once I was gone?"

"God, no! I broke up with you because it was hard." She explains to me.

"Well, you go what you wanted. Easy. Aaron is easy for you." I say and she slowly starts to get dressed again, sensing my hostility.

"Aaron is a good guy, Leah."

"I never said he wasn't." I shrug.

"You don't like him..." she frowns.

"Does it matter? He doesn't like me because he knows I slept with you before he did and he knows I still love you. Why else do you think he basically made out with you in front of me last night?" I laugh. I know how his mind works. He's a man... they're not all the complicated.

"You're mad."

"You're damn right I'm mad. You need to leave, Jennifer. You're right. This was a mistake." I hiss, realizing just how foolish this whole thing was. I just let her come in here and take advantage of me knowing damn well she won't be here to pick up the pieces.

I'm so stupid sometimes. Love blinds you.