•SEVENTY-THREE•

Johnson set the car keys down on the kitchen table and let out a sigh "Ok, well.. I'm going to sleep. I hope you got what you needed.. we can continue the search for Gabby tomorrow or something." He yawned "Ok." I muttered.

I sat down at the kitchen table and looked at the pictures I took. I was still a little taken back by the fact that he was this obsessed. I knew he still hung onto the fact that they broke up but he's taken away my girlfriend and is probably forcing her to do things against her will.

I sat there thinking about all the bad stuff that could happen or could've already happened until I was taken out of my thoughts by Johnson telling my name

"Yeah?" I yelled back "You might want to come up here and see this."

I let out a groan and got up. I dragged myself up the stairs and into my room where Johnson was "What–" I was cut off by my trashed room.

"What the hell?" I whispered "G, what the fuck happened?" "I don't know. I just got back." I was in so much shock.

The window was partially open, the mattress was almost off of the bed, sheets already off of the bed. It looked like a crime scene which it probably was.

"Gabby." I whispered.

I walked out of the room and down the stairs to the kitchen, looking for more stuff that would be messed up.

I walked down into the kitchen and nothing seemed unusual.

I walked into the dining room and the first thing I saw was a huge crack in the glass and a chair laying on the floor.

I just stood there for a second in the doorway. Either someone got a chair thrown at them or, someone was trying to get out.

I walked towards the scene, slowly.

One of the chair legs seemed to be crooked. More damage was done to the chair than the window.

I walked to the back door and attempted to open it, but it was somehow locked from the outside.

This couldn't be good.