Before You Begin...

Thank you for reading 'Sun Child'

I would like to explain that this is a stand alone book that features characters from my other story 'Moon Child.' If you have not read 'Moon Child' it will not interfere with your experience of this story. So please don't let that stop you from continuing! 

*This story is not related to any person, place or thing. It is pure coincidence if it does.
Please do not copy/rewrite any part of this story that will be featured/shown. 

  If you are reading this on a site that is not Wattpad, you may be exposing your device to viruses and malware. You can read this book 'Sun Child' for free on Wattpad  

Thank you for taking time out of your day and night to read this. I hope you fall in love with the characters and story as much as I have when writing it. 

To all the broken, drowning hearts. 
This story is dedicated to you. 

***

Lexie is not a warrior. 

In fact, Lexie is a painter. Her hands are always covered in paint. Never coming off. Always there.
For Lexie, painting is an escape. An escape from her pain. She paints to avoid the darkness that is in her soul. She paints to avoid looking at the bleeding wound inside her chest. She paints. To forget.
But then Lexie meets someone.
Her mate.
He also hides a dark anger inside him. An anger at everything and the world around him.
When two souls collide, how do you fix each other?
Atlas isn't looking for a mate.
He's seen the effect of women within his life, and how cruel they can be. 
But then he meets someone. 
Someone he doesn't want to meet. 
A painter soul, and a warrior heart.

How will the two collide? 

***

Until next time, 

Loves, 

/////WORLD_JOY_/////

Started: 9.7.17

Ended: 12.4.17