Chapter Nine

(Sara's P.O.V)

“Hey,” Belle said as I opened my front door to let her in.

“Finally, what took you so long?” I grabbed the dress she was holding and walked back to my bedroom, with Belle following right behind me.

“Oh, hey Belle, how are you? I’m fine Sara, but I’m a little tired though, but no biggi,” she had an imaginary conversation with herself as she went to sit on my bed.  I turned around and gave her a sad smile, I haven’t been spending any time together and I really feel bad about that.

“Sorry Bell, I’m just so busy lately, I’ll make it up for you,” I gave her a smile as I put the peach colored dress on. I forgot that I was shorter than Belle so the dress reached past my knees a bit, but it still looked good.

“You mean you’ve been busy with those two hot guys you’re dating,” she smiled wickedly at me and gave me a wink.

“First of all, I only went on one date with Owen, that doesn’t mean we’re dating. Secondly, I’m only going out with Hayden as friends nothing more,” I checked myself in the mirror and smiled with satisfaction at the perfectly made bun that took me an hour to fix. I always kept my makeup simple; I hated being covered with a layer of paint on my face.

“Whatever you say, sexy legs,” I turned around and arched a brow at her.

“Just be quite,” I turned back to the mirror and smoothed my dress from the imaginary wrinkles that only I saw.

“So when are you leaving?” Belle asked as she got up from the bed.

“Now actually, I’m meeting him at Adour,” I watched as her eyes widened.

“Wow Adour on the first date, he must really want to impress you,” she said, I just pushed her to the front door.

“Come on, move it,” I ushered her outside and then closed the door behind us.

“Fine, but call me after it. I want all the details,” she spanked me before she got in her car and I laughed at her. I hailed a cab and gave him the directions to the restaurant and then relaxed because I needed a moment to breath. I was finally going out with Hayden, it was like a dream to me, I wanted to pinch myself; but technically it wasn’t a date.

We were just two friends going out as such, but I secretly wished there was more to it than that.

                                                                      ***************

(Hayden’s P.O.V)

“Chris stop fidgeting,” I warned him for the fifth time; maybe giving him those skittles wasn’t such a good idea.

“Sorry,” he mumbled as he looked down at his shoes. “Is she coming soon?” he asked glancing up at me, with his drown eyes.

“Yes, she should be here soon,” I checked my watch again, it was seven fifteen.

 Where is she?

As if answering my question, a cab pulled up in front of us; where we stood in front the restaurant.

The door opened revealing one slender leg and then another, I was mesmerized with the sight before me. And then she appeared, I felt my heart skip a beat as I held her gaze.