- 33 -

Everyone was silent as they entered Jin's apartment. Nobody talked about what happened and each one just settled into their own preparations before they retire for the night. It was clear that they were all tired.

Jin's apartment had two rooms, and Suga told the three youngest ones in the group that they could stay in one room with Suga guarding them. In the other room, the other three agents would stay.

Before they all slept, Suga asked Jin loudly to help him sort out the blankets and things in the room where they would be staying since it was his apartment anyway. And as Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook slept huddled together, Jin and Suga remained awake.

Jin raised an eyebrow at him after checking that the other three were already fast asleep. "What to do you need? I'm pretty sure you did not ask me to come here just to help you arrange these."

Suga side-glanced at him. He was not surprised anymore that Jin knew. "I just needed to talk to you."

"This is about the attack, isn't it?"

Suga nodded glumly. "They practically gathered inside a hotel full of unknowing people. They had probably did something with the security cameras but still, the attack was too public. We're talking about Alpha Centauri agents here. Our enemies might be full of bullshit but I know that they still followed the traditions of our organization. And we never, ever, do any attack in public where innocents might die and media might see. If the situation gets flashed in the news, everything will be more fucked up than it already is."

Jin sighed at this, rubbing his hands over his face. "That's true. They must be really desperate to take this kind of measures."

"I just don't understand how they managed to find us. They shouldn't have, or at least, not this early."

"Do you think someone informed them?" Jin asked, voice low as he studied Suga's face.

Suga stared back at him, knowing very well where this conversation was going. "What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean, Suga."

There was silence for awhile in which both agents only stared at each other. Taehyung moved a little, sighed and hugged Jimin closer.

"Do you really think A can be trusted?"

Suga blinked. "Well, do you?"

Jin pursed his lips, face almost forming a scowl as he stared back at Suga. Suga knew it's because he had not answered the other boy's question, and instead, fired a question back.

"I think it's pretty suspicious how she just showed up out of nowhere. I don't want to judge her so easily but it's kinda shady that Y sent her. Y should've informed us or something. Worse thing was we can't even contact Y so we can't ask him if he really did send A for our aid."

The younger agent nodded at this as he slowly ran his thumb over his ring. "You know that I'm good at reading people, right?" He waited for Jin to nod in confirmation before proceeding.  "Well, what if I tell you that I don't think A has any bad intentions. But... But I can sense that she's hiding something."

With a thoughtful face, Jin shook his head. "The fact that she's hiding something meant that we can't really trust her. Do you think she's on our side, Suga?"

"I can't tell, but I can see that she meant no harm."

"Well, it's not like we're sure that someone really informed the enemy of our whereabouts. I do admit that it's still too early to accuse her as a spy. Let's just not let our guard down around her. We can't trust her easily, it might just bring us trouble."