Trois

"I wan't a chicken mc cheese burger combo— Fanta for the drink with no ice." I call out after Harry through my rolled down window. He raises his hand above his head and gives me a thumbs up without turning to look at me.

I sit silently in the car for probably fifteen minutes before he's back with our food in one hand and drinks in the other.

"Gimme, gimme." I snatch the paper bag from his hands the second he's in the passengers seat and almost tear it in half to get my food out.

"Jesus, calm down." Harry mutters under his breath but I still hear and turn to glare at him.

"I haven't eaten in like ten years. Don't tell me to calm down." He puts our drinks in the cup holders before raising his hands in mock surrender.

I refuse to leave the parking lot until I've finished eating so for another fifteen minutes I play music through the car speakers while we eat.

"Do you want me to run the rubbish out to the bins?" I drop my jaw open and look at him in a sense of awe.

"Oh wow, you're one of those cute helpful boys then." He chuckles and takes the burger wrapper from between my fingers with a stupid boyish grin.

"I'm a few other things too, but you'll figure that out over time." It's hard to miss the mischievous smirk playing at his lips. I stare for a second too long and find myself subconsciously squeezing my thighs together.

Harry swings open his door and easily steps down from his seat— which I'll admit annoys me to no end since I have to literally jump out of this stupid car. He's back in no time with that same alluring grin and I have to look away to stop the light headed feeling that comes along with looking at him.

"Where to next princess?" I internally scream hearing the pet name roll off his tongue. 

"Call me princess again and we won't leave the parking lot." Harry virtually stops breathing and it's in that moment I realize that I've said that aloud.

"I mean.. 

"I don't doubt that."

The tension between us is slowly building and I'm very sure neither of us know how to put a lid on it.

Without a word I start the car and begin driving to our next destination. 

Harry looks a little hesitant to unbuckle and it then that I realise just where I've brought us. The lights are all out so I know she's not home.

"My mom's a nurse. She's on night shift this week, stop freaking out." He relaxes and jumps out before I've even had a chance to think about it.

"Living a life of luxury I see.." I scoff at his comment, I know he doesn't mean anything by it though.

"It's Evelyn's house. I'm only here when I have to be." It's obvious he wants to ask more about my mom, but he does a good job at holding his tongue.

I jog up the stairs and glance over my shoulder to see, harry still standing beside my car.

"Well come on then, I hope you're not this slow all the time."

He laughs and follows me through the front door. Harry is very captivated by everything we pass on our way to my room. My mother has worked very hard for everything she has, it's just a shame she had to sacrifice so much to get here.

I push open my door and welcome him in. The deeper into the house we get the more the surprised he seems to be.

"Stop looking like that." I grumble as I flop onto my bed.

"Sorry, I've only ever seen house like this in the movies." I try my hardest to keep this side of my life tucked away from people.

People must know to some extent considering the car I drive around, but that's all they'll ever get to judge me off of.

I decide to change the conversation completely and hopefully make, harry feel a little more comfortable in his surroundings.

"Come sit." I pat the bed beside me, "I was starting Jurassic Park before I left." I pull the comforter back and wait for him to kick his shoes off and slide in beside me.

Harry turns the TV on with the remote and then slides further under the covers. 

We're half way through the movie now, the tension I felt earlier tonight has built back up except this time is painfully hard to ignore. Harry has his arm around my shoulders, my head resting on his chest.

I can hear his heart beating. Every time it speeds up he grips me a little tighter and I think he might try to kiss me. I grow impatient of this waiting game and decide to go in for the kill.

I glance up to see that he is already looking down at me, there's a fiery glow in his eyes and a sting of electricity that I can't ignore shoots through me.

Without a second thought I sit up on my elbow and kiss him.

Harry moves his arm down to my waist and pulls me on top of him, not breaking the kiss for a second. This feels oh so familiar, but I fight the thought away and continue to enjoy this moment. No matter how familiar it is, this feels different. This feels right.

My fingers tangle and tug at his hair earning a deep moan in return. Harry suddenly flips us over and I'm now pinned beneath him, stunned and out of breath but I don't let that get in the way.

He tilts my head to the side and slowly leaves light, feathery kisses down the side of my neck. I can't stop myself from squirming beneath him, I'm dangerously ticklish but it feels too good to push him away.

Harry brings his lips back to mine and I find myself wanting to be back on top.

"Hey," he whispers between kisses.

I bite his lower lip and then start giggling like a child.

"Hey." He's looking at me now, really looking at me.

A shy little smile graces his lips the whole time his eyes flick over my face, taking in all of my freckles and each little brow hair.

Usually I would feel uncomfortable with someone staring at me so intently, but something about, harry makes me feel calm.

He gives me one final kiss before settling down beside me with his arm back around my shoulders.

"I'd say we still have another half hour of dinos left." I can't stop the stupid little snort noise that I make. Of all the things he could've possible said right now.

I turn the fairy lights above me bed off and snuggle into, harry's side. He stroke my arm with his fingers and gives me a kiss on the forehead.

I've never been such a softie towards anyone like this before. I usually have too much to say and my walls normally stop people from being able to get this far.

Since being in high school I've not found myself wanting to be this close to anyone that wasn't Ryker or Bianca. This is such a foreign thing to me.

I know I'm going to have to tell them about what just happened.. But maybe I can just keep it to myself for a little while.

As I'm drifting to sleep I hear harry whispering in my ear, my body immediately covered in goosebumps from his touch and his gentle voice. "Goodnight, Alyssa. Sweet dreams."

All I can do is cross my fingers and hope like hell that he doesn't fuck me up half as bad as I'm sadly anticipating.

***

hehe whoops, I've been meaning to update for actual years but I've had the worst creative block in every aspect of me life.

sorry its so short, I'm already working on chapter 4 so it shouldn't take two years to post:)