Chapter 39 : A Nice Guy

" Sometimes, we take Time to Understand A Good Person....

But whenever, you understand, just don't forget to Acknowledge Them...

The Feeling of Guilt Is The Worst Punishment Anyone Can Ever Get...

And U Realise It Only When U Go through the Process... And It's Painful... "

_____________________________

AHANA'S POV

I can't believe that I said that. I never ever thought about sharing it with somebody. It was a very painful memory.
Something that shouldn't have happened. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and Ansh was beside me the entire time. He was listening like a child. I never thought he could be that patient.

" Hey!! What happened? Why did you stop? Jaai made up for her, right?" He said looking at me.

" I wish I didn't stop him that night. He couldn't make it, coz she left before everyone woke up ."

" What???" I could make out that Ansh was equally surprised and shocked. Just like I was at that time when Jaai called me.

" Hmmm.... She didn't wait for the sun to rise. Once, Jaai and I left the Zaveri, Jaai dropped me home. I barely slept for 4 hours when Jaai called me.

" Hana......" He sounded very panicked and tensed. I jumped at once from my bed. I realised that something bad had happened.

" J... What happened? "

" Oh!! Man... Ram Uncle just called me. He was asking whether Zara was with me."

" Why.... She will be home."

" That's the thing. She is NOT home too. I checked her office. They are saying that she sent her resignation letter an hour back. "

" What!!! But she can't resign like that. What about the notice period? "

" She didn't ask for her month's salary and said that she will agree to whatever the boss says but she won't be working. "

" What the hell..... She can't do this. Did you call her? "

" Hundred Times... Do you think I will sit like this? I am going to her house. Please reach there fast... " He hung up.

I quickly changed in a jeans and a tank top. I informed Dad and asked him to follow.

The scene at the Zaveri's was pathetic as well as chaotic. Aunty was crying and Uncle was on his phone. Calling his contacts for Zara's whereabouts. Just as I entered Jaai too joined in.

As soon as he entered the living room, Zara's dad held him from his collar. I gasped in shock. It was all wrong. This shouldn't be happening.

" Where is my daughter. If anything happens to her, I swear you will be a Dead Man." His voice was echoing though the entire house now.

Jaai didn't say a word. He knew, he was at a fault. But he didn't want this too. He must be thinking that probably at this time they would have been planning their wedding.

" Uncle, please calm down. Zara will be perfectly fine. She is just upset now. "

Just then uncle's cell rang.

" It's Zara. " He picked it up and put it on the speaker.

" Daddy... Please let me complete. I am really sorry but I have to do this. Please don't search for me. I want some time, Alone. I am fine and don't worry yourself. I love you and mom. But I also love Jaai and I can't forgive and forget last night. Please... I need some time. "