Chapter 22

Dedicated to SantaAllyBrooke

Sam's P.O.V.

We were walking towards gym and it was already too long day for me. I couldn't wait to come home and sleep.

I swear, this morning when Dušica literally ignored my existence I was so pissed. I was like what have I done now?

I thought for a second she was jealous of that guy that was talking to me this morning, but then again, why would she? Don't get your hopes up Sam!

But seriously I don't even know who that guy is, he was annoying but I totally ignored him when I heard Dušica's name. Stop Sam for god's sake!

After all, I did good thing when I dragged her into restroom. But once again, I was pissed when Kendall came. Uh that girl! She goes on my nerves so much!

But after all she likes my gift, huh? Do you know how hard is it to find black and white roses? But it was worth it after seeing her smile. Anyway she is going to get them every day from now. I instantly smiled and couldn't help but keep it there whole time. You won't tell her, will you?

"Sam?" Elena called for me and broke my thoughts.

I blinked few times "Yeah?"

"Why are you smiling like that?" she asked with raised eyebrow.

We were already in front of gym and attention of all girls were on me now.

"Umm, why? Is it crime now to smile?" I asked

"No, it is not. But it is just creepy, you look like Joker" Mia added and we all burst out laughing.

"Well thank you" I said while rolling my eyes.

We walked in dressing room and other girls were already in there. But no one actually was changing which was weird. All of us sat down except Mia.

"Why are you girls aren't changing?" Mia asked while looking at each of them.

"Ms. Rose got a call from principal office right now and she said we don't have to do anything if we don't want too" some girl answered.

"Well that's good. I really didn't want to get sweaty today" Mia added and sat at Dušica's lap who immediately wrapped her arms around her best friend's waist.

Mia whispered something on Serbian which made Dušica laugh.

"Let's go out" I said and got up.

Other girls followed and we were at gym, boys were just sitting at bench and chatting. When they saw us, everyone stopped talking and started whistling. That always happen when girls walk out. They are worst than horny dogs. I rolled my eyes and sat down at floor.

What do you think who sat next to me? Dušica? Right! Shit, my poor heart won't handle this.

Elena lay down and put her head in Dušica's lap. Oh dear god how much I wish I am the one whose head is there. Don't think anything pervert! I sighed and leaned at wall behind me.

Mia, Emili and Ana sat down with us. I notice everyone was staring but no one actually dared to come to us.

Jon and Tom was standing not so far from us, talking to some guys. He looked at us and I saw Jon gulped. I wanted to laugh so much when I remembered what he asked me this morning when I came at school. He was like 'should I bow to her or something?'.