Chapter 11

Camila's POV

"I had sex with two other girls."

I wasn't sure what to think. Every emotion hit me all at once. Anger, jealousy, sadness, disgust but also a shit ton of happiness at the same time. She fucked other girls? Amazing!

Only amazing because well, I'd been fucking my husband behind her back. So, I guess it was fair. I didn't deserve to be upset.

"It's... it's okay, Lauren," I hushed, rubbing her back as she was hunched over, bawling her poor eyes out.

"Hmm?"

"It's fine. I'm not mad. In fact, I'm glad to hear that," I forced a smile, causing her to lift her head up.

"What the hell are you talking about? You're happy that I cheated?" she furrowed her brows, breathing heavily.

"I mean, you didn't even cheat. It's not like we're exclusive," I shook my head.

"W-We're not?" she frowned but then nodded. "Well, I guess we never confirmed it."

"Exactly. So, it's okay with me," I grinned. Sure, I was still sad because I didn't love the fact that she slept with other women but I had no room to talk. Especially if we were basically in an open relationship.

"Wow," she breathed, reaching into her pockets to grab tissues to wipe her tears. "You're not even mad that it was a threesome?"

My eyes widened and heart sunk, "So, you did them... at the same time?"

"...Yeah," she whispered, wincing.

Well, wasn't expecting that nor wanted to hear that information. But again, it wasn't my place. Forcing another smile, "Even better."

"Better?" she squinted. "How is that better? What are you trying to say with all of this? You want me to go sleep with other girls?"

"No," I huffed. "Lauren, look. It took guts for you to confess something like that. I admire you for it. And so, I guess I have to come clean as well." Here I went.

"About what?" her brows furrowed as she sat up tall. Shit.

"For the past couple of weeks... Giorgio and I have been..." I tilted my head side to side, trying to come up with the best way to say it.

"What have you and Giorgio been doing?" she bit angrily.

Shit, she was mad already. ".......Having sex."

She nodded, giving me the dirtiest glare I'd ever seen on her face. (It was so angry that it was hot). Pursing her lips, "I knew you still loved him."

"No, I don't at all, Lauren-"

"I don't believe it. No wonder you would like him better than me. He has all the money in the world," she slumped into the couch, looking away.

"Haven't I told you over and over again that I don't care about his money? Lauren, like I said... I don't want another person who's a rich arrogant prick. I want someone who actually loves me," I explained, holding her hand.

"Then why do you want me to get rich so bad? And famous?" she wondered, pouting.

"Because that's what you want, right?" I whispered.

"Well, yeah... but you don't," she whispered.

"I want what you want. This is the life you want so I'm gonna support you and help you get there. It's the plan, remember?"

"Right but I want you more. Like, I love the money and fame, don't get me wrong, but at the end of the day, you're the best thing I could ever acquire in my life," she softly smiled, warming by heart so much that it melted.