♤33

"How does it taste?" Sun Hi asked from the kitchen door as I munched on the puff, sitting in the living room.

All the boys were here by now and it was almost like a nice get together, plus the new member Mina.

"Its delicious" I smiled.

Taehyung and Jimin were on the floor, leaning against their bean bags instead of sitting on top of those. Yoongi was in the kitchen with Sun Hi and we knew better than to go check on them. Yojin and Jin sat on the two ends of the long couch, the space between them occupied by Hoseok and Namjoon.

Hoseok kept Yojin busy, showing her some video on his phone while I sat on the other couch between Mina on my left and Jungkook on my right.

"Why's the room so quiet?" Hoseok questioned before going back to his phone.

"Do yoummf want tu hur a juk?"

"Don't talk with your mouth full!" Yojin scolded her man from the other end.

"Sowie" he swallowed, "Do you guys want to hear a joke?"

"Please no" Jimin was quick to speak, turning to glance at Mina.

"Why not? I'd love to hear one" Mina smiled and we all turned to her only to deliver a glare.

"Great!" Jin laughed before moving on to his joke.

"Why did the blind man fall down the well?"

"..."

"Because he couldn't see that well" and then came the wind sheild wiper noise, followed by a few facepalms from his mate and his best friend Namjoon.

Jimin chucked while Mina stared at the boy, regretting her decisions.

I shook my head, looking to my right at Jungkook and I swear I caught a smile which was quick to vanish the moment he realised I had my eyes on him.

"Alright" Jin stood up from his seat attracting attention once again, "I'm going to stand outside, so if anyone asks.." He paused, "I'm outstanding".

"Oh for God's sake!" We heard Yoongi yell from the kitchen and the room erupted in laughter.

"Oh hyung!" Taehyung giggled, his hair bouncing as he pushed himself onto Jimin.

I spared another glance at Jungkook who eyed me and looked away, the wide grin on his face getting smaller and smaller.

"Guys, we forgot to ask something important " Hoseok started.

"Uh?" Taehyung looked up, his teeth still flashing white.

"Mina.." He started "has our boy Jimin marked you yet?"

Jimin smirked, looking down at his feet smugly.

"Uh, yes" She stuttered, shyly.

"Ayyyeeee!" Taehyung threw his arm around his best mate, wrapping it around Jimin's neck and brining him to his chest in an awkward hug.

"When was it?" Yojin raised a brow.

Mina shifted in her seat before answering, "yesterday".

"Way to go Jiminie!" Sun Hi yelled from the kitchen.

The smile on my face broke the second Jungkook abruptly rose from his seat, before dashing out of the house towards his motorcycle outside.

The closing of the door shut attracted the attention of those who weren't paying enough attention when he got up and left.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked quickly.

Taehyung's eyes met mine and we both knew that the whole marking thing pissed him off.

"Just a phone call" I got onto my feet, "I'll be right back" and with that, I followed his trial until I found myself standing beside the boy.

"Kookie?"

"Can you just leave me alone?" He snapped, voice demanding and loud.

I looked over my shoulder at the house to make sure no one else heard him. But Taehyung's glaring was evident through the large glass windows.

"Shush" I whispered, placing a hand on his arm, "We'll figure this out"

"Oh of course we will, only if you keep your fucking mouth shut" he growled.

"What?"

"Don't fucking go around telling about it to everyone! Taehyung knows and now that hoe Mina does too " he scolded referring to his tattoo not glowing and me not being marked yet.

"Language Jungkook!" And it was my turn to yell at him, "Taehyung is our friend and Mina is like a sister to me!"

"Oh please" he rolled his eyes making it hard for me to hold myself back.

"Jungkook please.." my voice was barely audible as I watched him get on his bike preparing to leave.

"Don't you dare" I glared at him, anger dripping red.

A chuckle escaped his lips, the one that wouldn't quite fit the context but it was there anyway. It made me ball my hands into fists  but before I knew it, the engine revved up and his bike shot through the green towards the grey roads.

It took me a while to gather myself. I felt angry, devastated and for some reason, helpless too. Blinking the tears  away I watched until he disappeared from my view, leaving me outside, standing there with nobody to turn to.

I couldn't get the boys involved in this. We were a couple and we were supposed to sort it out together but with Jungkook being a pain in the ass, I feared if we'd even last long enough to be able to figure out anything.

"Need a ride back home?"

I recognized the deep voice and I turned around to meet crystal black eyes which belonged to Taehyung.

"Y-yes" my voice broke.

He nodded simply, "I'll get my bike".

I rushed into the house to bid bye to everyone and also to cover up the mess Jungkook had made.

"Guys I'll have to go" I mumbled, trying my best not to break down, "a common friend is in trouble and I need to be there ".

"Did Jungkook leave?" Namjoon raised a brow.

"Yeah"

"That's odd"

"He was in a hurry and he's upset. I'll see you guys soon, I uh need to go" I waved, giving them a small smile before walking out.

"Take care hon!" Sun Hi yelled from the kitchen, making me smile a bit wider at that.

"Get on and hold tight!" Taehyung's words resembled Jungkook's  so much, I missed those times when he took me out on his bike and we were just so.. Happy.

I followed his orders nonetheless.

"Its only been a few weeks" Taehyung laughed.

"What?"

"Its only been a few weeks since you and Kookie rode a bike" he looked over his shoulder at me.

"You read minds now?" I smacked his arm.

"No, but I can read the look on your face " he imitated the expression on my face, making me smack his arm again.

"You Lil-" I chuckled, the thought of Kook, leaving my head for a tiny second.

"Let's get you home" the boy spoke and I pressed my hands on my thighs making sure I wouldn't wrap them around his torso just like I was used to doing with Jeon.

The engine roared to life and we shot out of the scene.

---