Chapter 26: Little Things

Your hand fits in mine, like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind, it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots of the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me

My relationship with Harry became even more better as days passes by. With all the little things he does for me, such as opening the door for me, pulling out a chair for me to sit it and walking me to our front door every single time makes me fall in love with him even more. Happiness is what I'd written on my face. And if you will open my heart you will see Harry Edward Styles perfectly carved in it. I am just so lucky to be with him even if it made almost half of the girl population in our school, hate me more. But that's fine with me. I've have been living in the shadow of their hatred for the last four years and school is almost halfway so it won't really make a difference if they'll like me or not. What's important is I am happy and Harry is the reason for that.

Tomorrow is my eighteenth birthday and I can't wait. My dad offered to give me a party but I refused not to. I don't have friends apart from Harry so a party is never ideal, thus, it will just be a waste of time and energy.

Hearing my the familiar sound of Harry honking in front of our house, I ran my way downstairs. Ever since Harry got his car, he hasn't let my drive myself to school.

My mother is in the kitchen, putting a sandwich inside the plastic container. Mom isn't much of a breakfast eater so perhaps she is packing it for Tom. Ever since that Thanksgiving dinner she and Tom has been a little transparent of their relationship but still not letting it all out. And what I meant about little is she invites him for dinner or let him drive her home but I still haven't seen them hold hands or kiss, not that I wanted to but it will at least confirm the real score between. Did I just say score? Yes I did! Well who ever thought I can be a little less geeky sometimes.

Speaking of my mom, she is now very much supportive of my romance with Harry. I think that little speech he made on Thanksgiving won the heart of my mother. She trusts him now and she let him inside my room of course with the promised that we will not do anything I am not ready for. And by not ready for, she actually meant have sex. Yes, I said the S word. Another word that no one imagine will come out of the mouth of the ever nerdy Taylor Alison Swift. Well, I am learning a thing or two and I am actually getting fond of the young adult shows and lessen the time I spent watching National Geographic and Discovery Channels.

Just recently, I have streamed the TV series One Tree Hill which was shot in Wilmington, North Carolina, and it became my new favorite show. I think on CW it's already on it's seventh season but I am just on the second season as I watched it online and I am just rooting for Lucas and Peyton. Regardless, if he is currently in love with her best friend Brooke Davis, I know in my heart, Lucas belongs to Peyton.

"You're ride is early," my mom says as I walked inside the kitchen. I am pouring coffee inside the two matching tumblers I got for Harry and I.

Giving my mother a slight nod, I turned the lid of the tumbler to lock it up. "Yeah, I have this study session with the tutors before class," I responsed.

"Any plans for your big day tomorrow?" She asks me as she put the plastic container on the lunch bag. It's funny how we're both preparing something for our boyfriends.

"Not sure, I haven't thought about it yet," I tell her, which I should think about cause my birthday fell on a Saturday. "Maybe, we could go to the movies together," I said.