Chapter 21

Lady Galadriel

Daeran POV

Sirius brought me to my room and locked the door.

He pulled me close to him and waited a few seconds so he could catch his breath.

I tried to get away from him and run to the door, but he kept me in place. I didn't want to stay though.

I had to get back to everyone else, I wanted make sure everyone was ok.

I kicked Sirius hard in the leg and he let go in shock and l ran for the door as fast as I could. I unlocked the door and ran out towards the throne room.

I ran into the throne room and stopped. Dead orcs were being dragged out the room. I could see people cleaning blood and picking up discarded weapons.

I saw Tonks using her wand to help clean up as well. With determination, I marched over and around the bodies and made my way towards Remus. "Remus are you ok" I asked and sat next to him. He didn't look to good.

He looked at me and gave a slight smile. "I'll be alright cub, I just got knocked around a little." I gave him a disbelieving look, but stood anyway.

"I hope you feel better" I said as I continued on my way. "Legolas" I yelled.

Legolas turned around and swiftly found me running towards him. He let out a sigh of relief "Are you ok little one you aren't hurt? I shook my head no

"Is everyone ok, where is Lord Elrond and Lord Thranduil and-"

"Little one calm down everyone is fine" Legolas said as he picked me up in his arms. "What's going to happen now?" I asked

"I'm not sure" he said "we'll have to speak with Ada later" I nodded my head in understanding and rested it against Legolas's shoulder.

"When" I asked curiously. Legolas shook his head "I am unsure"

HPHPHPHPHPHPHP

Later that night Lord Thranduil, Lord Elrond and Lady Galadriel had devised a plan. It wasn't until the next day that everything would be reviled.

HPHPHPHPHPHPHP

Daeran POV

I woke up early the next morning, to early but I couldn't figure out why. After what happened yesterday I would have expected to sleep longer.

It was then that I started to hear noises. Curiously I got up from bed and made my way towards my window.

 It was still very dark out, but with my improved eyesight I could make out riders coming towards us.

 I spotted a few guards near them and could hear them conversing. The guards moved and the riders entered. I wonder who they could be. Mirkwood must be on high alert after what happened earlier.

So these riders must have been important. I would have to wait until the morning to find out. I was already in some trouble for running from Sirius earlier.

 Legolas wasn't to pleased. I made my way back to my bed and climbed up. I rested my head against my pillow and drifted off to sleep.

I felt something touching my arm. I moved away and cuddled into my bed, but I felt it again an annoying constant feeling.

I batted my hand and it collided with something soft. I sat up suddenly and turned. There standing in front of my was Estel.

I screamed his name and jumped up into his arms. He laughed and swung me around before bringing me back to him.

I could hear soft chuckling and looked behind him. There stood Lord Elrond, Legolas, Sirius,Remus and Tonks.

I smiled to them, but immediately turned back to face Estel. "What are you doing here?" "Why are you here?" "What did you do while you were away?"

"Why-" "ha,ha,ha calm down little one I'll answer all your questions at breakfast ok" I nodded my head, but didn't let go.

"You must get dressed Daeran so we can go" Estel said, but I shook my head. It felt so long ago that Estel left and now he's here and I couldn't seem to let go.

"I'm not leaving anytime soon little one, get dressed and we'll walk together to breakfast. "ok" I mumbled and reluctantly let go.

I dropped to the ground and hurriedly ran to my dresser. I grabbed a tunic and pants and hurriedly stripped of my night clothes not caring if anyone saw.

Once I was done I quickly made my way back over to Estel and took his hand in mine then started towards the door.

I didn't let go his hand once even when we were getting our food. When we sat down I was practically on top of him.

"So why are you here?" I finally asked. "Father contacted me a few days ago asking if I could meet him here.

He told me of what happened and I came immediately" He said as he ate. "It is good to have you here Estel, we have all missed you" Legolas said from across from me.

I hadn't even realized he'd sat down. "Indeed" Estel said then faced Tonks and the others "I don't think we've meet. I am Estel" Estel said and brought out his hand for a handshake.

Sirius took it and smiled brightly "Dearen has told us many tales about you." I smiled and nodded my head. Estel ruffled my hair and I smiled.

"Do you know what Lord Elrond and Lord Thranduil have discussed about this situation?" Legolas asked Estel. Estel shook his head

 "I heard they plan to form a company to find this Dumbledore guy" The others nodded in their heads in agreement and continued eating their meals.

"When you all are finished if I could have a word with you" Thranduil said. As he made his way to where all of us were sitting.

"Yes ada when we finish we will meet you in your study" legolas said. Thranduil nodded his head then left I wonder what they were going to discuss.

I finished my meal rather quickly and waited for the others to follow. Once they were done Estel got up to leave. I really wanted to go with them but I had a feeling I would not be invited to this meeting.

"I'm going to go see Alma" I said and made my way towards the kitchen. They nodded their heads interned to go to Thranduil's study.

"Alma" I called when I got to the kitchen. She turned towards me "Daeran, how are you doing what brings you down here?" that made me frown

"oh deary what's wrong?"

"the others went to a meeting and I can't go but I wish I could spend some time with Estel he just got here and I really want to spend time with him, but they had to go speak with Lord Thranduil about something really important" I said

she knelt down in front of me " I'm sure he'll spend some time with you when he's done, but for now would you like to help me?"

Legolas POV

We left the eating Hall and made our way towards Ada's study. We all filed in and gathered around where Ada was standing.

"Something must be done, Saruman and Dumbledore must be taken down at once. Good thing is we already know where Saruman is."

"Everyone here will stand and fight, but I think it would be wise to have allies on our side" I said. The others nodded in agreement. 

"and I think I know exactly who to ask."