Chapter 1

Kim Taeyhung P.O.V

Today I woke up as it was raining on me, I looked up to see mommy and daddy looking at me like I was a yucky piece of food.

"Aye useless" my mommy said spitting on me.

I got up with my clothes still wet and cold, I looked at my legs to see the normal purple red and green spots on me. I looked up to see my mommy and daddy smiling at me weirdly. I tilted my head to the left before I felt something hard hit the side of my face. I feel something warm in my mouth that taste like coins.

"Hey boy we are about to leave okay don't follow us or look for us cause we don't want something as worthless as you." My mommy said smiling.

"But mommy TaeTae won't know where to go" I said looking around the dark scary alley.

"Don't worry somebody will eventually find you" daddy said smiling weirdly again.

"Otay" I said sitting down with my ears laid down on my head and my tail wrapped around my belly.

Mommy and daddy looked shocked but just left me alone in the dark. I was there for a VERY long time before I heard somebody coming, my ears perked up and my tail started to move faster. When the person came in the little light that was there he looked stinky and old.

"What's a valuable hybrid like yourself doing out hear all alone" the man said getting in my face. His breath smelled just like daddy's after he drunk from that funny bottle.

"Well my mommy and daddy left me and told TaeTae to stay here." I said as I put my thumb in my mouth.

"Well how about we play a little game" the stinky man said coming closer to me.

I started to feel scared so I knew that I was going into big space. The man put his hand in my but causing me to fully go into big space.

"GET OFF ME YOU SICKO" I yelled pushing him off of me and running for my dear life.

From the distance you could hear him yelling for me to come back also along with some footsteps. I ran for as long as I could until I finally lost him. I looked around at my surroundings to see nothing familiar. I felt myself going back in little space so I just put my thumb in my mouth and slid down he wall. I wanted to cry but I didn't want to cause anymore trouble so I stayed quiet, when I tried to get up I fell back down. I heard a evil laugh coming from behind me, I turn around to see nothing but dust in the air, I let out a scared whine. I just laid down against the wall, put my thumb back in my mouth and tried to sleep.