Chapter 11

Ellie's POV

Before leaving for Seoul on the Sunday, we had one more stop. I wasn't sure where he was taking me, most of the time I was just following around. Last night was so strange to me especially to hear Taehyung tell me he likes me for the second time. I wasn't sure If I felt the exact same way he feels. Not only that, Dad rang me up and told me he was coming into Korea because he has something important to tell me. We arrive at apartment 122 on the 12th floor. A young looking lady opened the door and her eyes brightened when she saw Taehyung. 

"AH TAEHYUNG!" She hugs him tight. 

"NOONA! I missed you so much!" Taehyung looked over at me and pulled me by the wrist placing me next to him.

"Hi Ellie nice to meet you! I'm Taehyungies older sister, you can call me Unni though" she took my hand a shook it gently.

"Nice to meet you too... U-u-unni" I got a little flustered, I can't believe she's letting me call her that. 

"TAEHYUNG OPPA!" I heard shouting from across the room. A little girl running with a cute little dress on and black boots. She had long black straight hair and beautiful pale skin. I reckon she was about 5 maybe, she looked very small. 

"Si yeon! how's my pretty my girl?" he pats her head after giving her a delicate embrace. 

"Good Oppa! Are you ready for today?" after she started talking she didn't seem as small as I thought. I felt so insecure from this little girl, she was so beautiful. We had walked into their cute little apartment and I was admiring the beautiful view outside of Daesung. The little girl stopped jumping around and dragging Taehyung when her mother coughed. 

"Si yeon are you going to say hello to Ellie?" the little girl got shy and hid behind Taehyung. Aw she was so sweet. I usually am a magnet  when it comes to meeting kids, which might sound really creepy, but I do have younger siblings of my own so I am used to them. She seems like a tough one. 

"It's okay! Si yeon must be a little shy" I got up from kneeling down and smiled at Taehyungs sister. 

"Noona where's Haejin?" Taehyung looked over at his sister again

"His at work right now! His working on a new drama again this year and it's taking up so much of his time! but I'm alright to handle Si yeon now" 

"Ah, such a busy man! I barely get to see him" Taehyung get messing around with Si Yeon's hair. The next few minutes passed and the door bell rang. Photographers, make up artist and costume people were walking in one by one. Obviously he had a job to do to come and stop by. 

Nothing. I was sitting there for almost 2 hours and I hadn't done anything but play games on my phone. Taehyung was so busy with everyone that he didn't get one chance to come and talk to me. He didn't even explain to me why he was doing this. 

"Hey!" Taehyung's sister sat herself next to me on the couch and watch both the kids messing around. 

"Hey how are you?" I asked sitting up a little straighter. 

"Good! What about you? I'm sorry we ruined your little trip but we had planned this before and I wanted to get to know my brothers mystery girlfriend!" I almost choked on my own saliva. Ahaha Taehyung's girlfriend? GIRLFRIEND?

"Ahahaha! M-me Taehyung's girlfriend! No no I'm not Taehyung's girlfrined"

"Ahhhhh don't be shy! Taehyung has told me what an amazing girl you and how special you are to him!" what the hell is she talking about. 

"YAH ELLIE! Come and take photos with us" I panicked when Taehyung called my name. 

"Sorry Unni-"