Chapter 6

Killua had bought chocolate bars, he unwrapped one, then ate it hungrily.

"That's your fifth one," Alphonse stated, "You know that if you eat too much chocolate, it can kill you?"

He shrugged, swallowing, Killua spoke, "Did you know I'm immune to all poisons?" He unwrapped another, "Most these would do is give me a stomach ache, maybe."

Ed looked at him in disgust, "How're you so fit when all I've seen you do so far is eat candy bars..."

Killua took another bite, eyeing the bar, he chewed then shrugged, "My training is pretty intense, I quess."

They had been patrolling the area for the past two days, with no one showing up to fight, Killua had grown bored.

"What does it consist of?" Killua's eyes glided to the armoured brother, "Your training, I mean."

"100 sit-ups, push-ups and 100 other things, for 100 days," the white-haired boy was lying, he mostly ran and lifted weights, and practiced nen.

"I see," he's lying, Ed thought, nobody could really do all that much.

I actually do a lot more, but no use in telling them, Killua inquired as he ate his seventh chocolate, "So who're we going after today?"

Ed was inspecting the surrounding shops, he tilted his head to the sky, covering his eyes from the sun, "Well, if we're lucky, we might be able to talk to Roy, and get some insider info on Scar, as well as the others," Ed cleared his throat, snapping back to give Killua a cold glare, "But seriously, why are you here?"

Killua rolled his eyes, "Then why don't you tell me why your brother doesn't have a body?"

The brothers froze.

"No one spills all their secrets."

Alphonse rubbed his neck, "How did you figure it out?"

Killua eyed him, boring holes, it felt like to Al, the pale boy put his hands into his pockets, "You never slept, never ate, your 'body' doesn't have any warmth to it, you sound all echo-y when you talk, plus how can you be so tall when," Killua smirked, and pointed a thumb at Edward, "he isn't."

"Hey!" Alphonse held Ed back from jumping him.

Al set his Nii-san back down, and dusted off some dirt, "Since you know, we dabbled in a thing that we shouldn't have and as a result, my body was taken, and..." Killua followed Al's stare to Edward's leg, where the blond pulled up his pant leg, revealing automail.

Killua nodded, "Must've been pretty bad to lose two limbs and your brother," his eyes grew darker, "What did you do?"

Edward put down his pant leg, and stood straight, "We tried to bring back a life, our mother's."

"Ahh," Killua crossed his arms, he shifted, "In my country, we can bring back lives."

Alphonse grabbed his shoulders, "How!?"

Killua disappeared for a second, reappearing behind the two, "Only if you tell me what I want to know," he leaned against a wall, waiting.

Edward looked at Alphonse, then sighed, "Fine, what is it that you want to know."

The boy half-smiled, "It's the rock that enhances power, I need it."

The brothers grew eerily silent.

"Why do you need it?"

"To accomplish my ambitions-"

"-WHY do you need it, Killua-san!" Alphonse emphasized for his aniki.

Killua sighed, "I'm going to kill some assassins."

"What?" Ed scoffed, "Assassins?"

"A whole family of assassins," Killua stepped off the wall, he began walking, slowly.

At first they saw only one of him, then multiple come into view, like an echo.

"They'd kill anyone for money," Killua hushed, he was behind Ed now, holding his hand to the blond's neck.

Alphonse saw that his nails had sharpened somehow, "Killua-san..."

Once a bead of sweat showed on Edward's forehead, Killua let go, chuckling, "They're more powerful than I am, and to stop them from killing someone important to me," Killua's eyes grew dark again, this time only murderous intent was showing, "I need it."

Edward rubbed his neck, where he almost got sliced to bits, he shook his head, "The philosopher's stone isn't something you can have."

"Philosopher's stone, huh?" Killua glanced to Al, who seemed to be growing more uncomfortable by the minute, "Why, what's it made out of?"

Alphonse, in turn, shook his head, "You couldn't handle knowing, Killua-san."

Killua laughed, "I bet I can," he crossed his arms.

No one was paying attention to the three boys loitering around the coffee shop exit, or their conversation. People just continued to be absorbed with their own lives, not noticing any friction beginning to happen between the three.

"The Philosopher's stone," Ed sighed, "Is made up of human souls."

Killua's eyes widened, "Woaw..." To take lives, I have to take more lives, to save one, "Do you know how many?"

"Were you even listening!?" Alphonse spoke, frustrated now.

Killua shrugged, he looked to the brothers, "I've probably killed more than creating a philosopher's stone did."

Alphonse stepped back, his eyes are so cold, "What..."

Edward immediately thought back to what was said; I'm going to kill some assassins, a whole family...

"Don't- don't tell me?" Edward furrowed his eyebrows, "You're going to kill your own family?"

Killua's disposition changed, he chuckled, "You're really one smart guy, aren't ya?"

Alphonse, if he could, would've turned pale, "Why would you do such a horrible thing?"

"Didn't you hear me? They're assassins, plus, they're trying to kill my little sister."

***********************

Wootttt done another chapter!
Hope you like it!
-mycatWalter ✌️
Ps. Does anyone like Live Actions?