Another Year

That night, when the lighting lit up the sky and it cried with thunder booming, ringing loudly as the rain poured down from the heavens, Ryu took his time, warming Siri's body with each touch and each kiss.  He worshiped her body with his hands and lips.  He made slow, sweet love to her and each time he brought her to her climax, she would cry out his name louder and louder than the last one.  

His breath on her body felt like an exchange of energy, as if he was transferring his warmth into her body, lighting it up, making it burn for him and only him.  Her wet folds glistened with every touch, every kiss and every lick.  Her legs quivered with release as wave after wave of passion washed over her.  

By the end, she was begging Ryu.  Begging him to give her a final release.  To show her mercy.  In the end, although he gave her the release she was asking for, he was a selfish man and took from her until his needs were met.  Until the sun rose and chased the clouds away.  Until the rays of light dried the pathways and the ground.  Until the sun was far above the sky and had chased the morning birds away.  Until all she could smell was their mixing scent.  Until he filled her completely, inside and out and surrounded her ever waking thought and stopped her from thinking too much. Did Ryu finally gave her the mercy she begged for.  

Ryu's carried Siri's tired body into her room where he lied her on the bed, before starting the bath for them.  When the hot steam filled up the bathing room, Ryu took Siri's tired and sleeping body and woke her up as he sat her down on his lap, inside the tub.  The hot water spilled over the side as their bodies relaxed into one another.  

Siri's cold body, became warm next to his as he slips himself inside of her and she groans in pain and pleasure as she once again feels herself being filled up by his large penis.  How could she say goodbye to him when he can make her feel so full?  So loved.  So taken care of.  So precious.  So wanted? 

For a long time, she laid on his chest with her eyes closed and his arms around her, holding her close to his body.  For a long time, she felt content, just sitting there inside his arms.  Then slowly, with just one move from Ryu, a fire rose within her and her hips move on their own.  Ryu moaned loudly into her ear as he nibbles on her ear.  Her hips moves faster, making him lose his composure and his large hands holds her hips as she rides him.  The ebb and flow of the water, goes over the tub, making the water splash down to the ground with each movement.  His mouth rests on the nook of her neck and shoulder as he breathes her scent into him, driving him wild.  And soon, he shoots his cum into her as she screams his name.  

Her head falls down and leans itself against his shoulder as he pulls himself out of her and carries her out of the bathing room and dries her off before drying him off.  He carries her into her bed and tucks her into his embrace as the blankets cover them. The curtains on her beds fall into place, shielding the light that shined from the opened window.  Inside the closed curtain bed, Siri's tired body and tired mind still could not sleep because of her troubled heart.  She stares at her husband who's holding onto her tightly as he lightly snores.  

How was she suppose to let him go in the end?  What would he say if she asked for another year, then another year and another year after that and every year she'll ask for another year.  What would he say if she asked if she could stay by his side?   Would he keep on holding onto her as he is doing now, or would he leave her alone in a lonely courtyard? Should she just be happy with a year of memories with him? A year of happiness, to fulfill the rest of her life.  Should she just be happy to have a year of memories with him, or should she be greedy and make many more memories with him for a lifetime?  What would he say if he knew what her thoughts were truly thinking? 

Ryu's tired onyx eyes meets her worried silver eyes.  All that work last night and this morning and she still couldn't go to sleep?  He must have been doing something wrong for her to still be up.  

With one quick movement, he pins her down and looks at her.  

"What's wrong?"  Ryu said as he looked down at his totally ravished beauty of a wife.  

His large fingers straightens her worried eyebrows and cups her face. 

"You asked me to be your Queen."  Siri said seriously.  "Did you mean, just until the end of this year or for a lifetime?"  

Ryu searched her silver eyes and seeing how serious it was, he gave her a devastating smile before telling her the truth.  

"This Prince will only have one Queen in this lifetime.  And that Queen, has no other name than Siri."  Ryu told her.  "Let's make another agreement between us."  

"What kind?"  Siri asked as she held her breath.  

"Lets not pretend to fool everyone anymore."  Ryu told her.  "Let's not end this in a year."