Sisters

The day after they both decided to stop pretending to each other and in front of others about their relationship, Ryu had Siri move into his house and courtyard.  It was official to everyone there, Prince Ryu and Princess Siri have found love in their arranged union.  

Siri's maids and nurses were excited at the thought of their Master and Mistress living together and becoming a real husband and wife.  They were ready for babies that their Master and Mistress would be making.  With all of their love making that would make the men and women blush, they couldn't wait for little babies to be born from their union.  

Nurse Nancy brought up this topic one morning when she served Siri tea.  She didn't hear Ryu come in with Petra rolling him inside his home and didn't hear them stop at Nurse Nancy's statement.  

Ryu wasn't expecting children at the moment, hell he didn't even think about them.  But with how many times he and Siri made love, of course the possibility of a child from one of those unions would be created.  Ryu smiled brightly at the thought before he saw Siri's eyes flash sad for a moment before she hid it.  She smiled bittersweetly at Nurse Nancy before she pasted a fake smile on her face.  

"I can only pray to the Gods, when we are blessed with a child."  Siri told her sincerely.  

Nurse Nancy left with the rest of the maids and when they saw Ryu, they bowed and closed the door behind them, leaving Siri and Ryu alone.  

"What's wrong?"  Ryu asked as he rolled up to Siri and waited until she drank the top half of the tea before grabbing the tea cup from her hand and drinking down the rest.  

Siri poured some more tea in the teacup and drank it again before handing it off to Ryu to finish it.  

"Ever since I caught the Spirit of Coldness, my body...." Siri began to say, but she lost her courage to look at him and tell him the truth.  

Ryu used his finger to lift up her head so their eyes could meet.  

"Tell me."  Ryu said softly.  

"My body hasn't had my womanly flow, since the Spirit of Coldness has invaded my body."  Siri whispered.  "It would be hard for us to have children." 

Ryu pulled her into his arms and embraced her to his hard body as her body shook.  

"You'll always be my Queen.  My wife.  My beloved."  Ryu told her.  "Child or no child, as long as we're together, nothing else matters." 

----------------------

Later on that day, Ryu left to meet his army Generals and prepare their movement in secrecy into the city while Siri stayed home to read more about her illness.  She finally found an ancient book about Spirits that she sat down in the pavilion behind Ryu's house.  

"Princess Siri"  Steward Mo said as he bowed to Siri when he arrived to the pavilion.  "Princess Consort Yelona and Concubine Luna of the First Class are here and requests to see you.  What should I say?" 

Siri was wondering when they would be making their move.  She has been waiting for four months since Yelona's wedding for them to return her favor back to her.  

Siri smiled and set her teacup down.  

"Invite them in." Siri said.  "They are, after all, my sisters." 

Steward Mo smirked then bowed.  He left and after ten minutes, he brought the two sisters along with ten of their maids and nurses with them.  They were trying not to look around at all the beautiful scenery that surrounded them.  Prince Ryu never let anyone inside his Eastern courtyards before so no one knew how beautiful it was.  

Siri didn't stand when they stopped in front of the table.  When they didn't bow to her, she reprimanded them for their lack of palace etiquette.  

"Is Imperial Nieces waiting for Imperial Aunt to invite them to sit down?"  Siri asked as she slowly took a sip of tea.  "Imperial Aunt would ask Imperial Nieces to sit, once they properly greet and bow to their elders." 

Yelona looked at Luna and warned her to hold her tongue.  Should they mess up their mission now, all their hard work would come to nothing.  

"Please forgive us Imperial Aunt."  Yelona said as she bowed.  Once she bowed, Luna bowed as well as she bit the inside of her mouth.  "We came to visit Imperial Aunt to see how Imperial Aunt is feeling. Imperial Aunt has always had a delicate constitution so we decided to visit and gift Imperial Aunt some Hana Mountain spring green tea.  Imperial Doctor Sumi recommends the tea for people with cold constitutions." 

Yelona's maid stepped forward to hand over the tea to Rose.  Rose accepts the tea and quickly steps back to her original position.  

"We are also here to give you this."  Luna said as she hands out her wedding invitation to Siri.  Gilldy quickly takes the invitation and opens the invitation up and brings it close to Siri so she could read it.  

Yelona and Luna sees how careful Siri's maids are and how warry they are towards them and they get more angry.  They are treating Siri as if she is a breakable glass that would crumble with a blow from the wind.  

Siri looks over the invitation and smiles at Luna but when she speaks, she looks directly at Yelona.  

"Congratulations, Imperial Niece on your wedding date.  Prince Ryu and this Princess shall attend this joyous occasion."  Siri told them.  "This Princess thanks Imperial Nieces for the gift, however with my delicate constitution, this Princess must take care not to get sick and must retire.  This Princess will not see you out, but Nurse Nancy will guide you out." 

Yelona smiled through her anger as Luna stood up in a fury.  She stared down at Siri with hateful eyes before leaving after Yelona.  When the two women left with their servants, Siri pointed to the brazer with the dying coals.  

"Burn the invitation Gilldy."  Siri told her.  

Gilldy threw the invitation in the brazzer and as it burned, a red smoke floated above.  All the servants and the maids covered their nose and mouth, afraid that they would be affected by the red smoke.  

"Princess."  Gilldy said as she covered Siri's nose and mouth.  

Siri smiled as she pulled down Gilldy's hand.  When she does, she hands Gilldy a small jade vase.  Gilldy opens the small hand size vase and drinks all of it's contents without even asking or doubting Siri.  

"They think they can play these small minded games with me?"  Siri smiled as she poured the cool down tea over Gilldy's hands and wiped them off with the hand towel that was inside Gilldy's robe.  The invitation was lined with a aphrodisiac powder that would harm who ever opened the invitation. The aphrodisiac powder would ignite a passion from within,  causing them to have an insistent need to fornacate.  What they were trying to do to harm her were child's play.    "I'll make sure they regret trying to play these games with me."