Chapter 56: Eagle vs. Fox

A/N: Oo alam ko ang aga ko mag update. Literal haha. It's almost 2:30 am. So bare with me sa chapter na 'to dahil antok na ako haha. Edit ko nalang bukas—este later.

👻👻👻

THIRD PERSON POV

Pain

Sorrow

Suffering

Sacrifices

Why does she have to experience all those things? Is it her choice? Or was it because it's her fate?

When was the last time that she smiled? When was the last time that she felt happy? When was the last time that she felt love?

Shea

A girl who suffered all her life just to protect the people around her. She's strong, powerful, brave.

Pero naging masaya ba sya? Did she even experience a full happiness? She is the Queen of Darkness, and she's also living in it.

Pain makes people change. Even the Queen of Darkness cannot control it. She was hurt.

And now she is bound to face her fate. To face her exact opposite, and to whom she shared one of her most unforgettable memory.

She descended from the dark clouds of the Underworld. Her friends looked at her with pain and sadness in their eyes. Ayaw nilang saktan si Shea, pero ito ang nakatadhana sa kanila.

Nagtagpo ang mga mata nila ni Eloiny. At isang butil ng luha ang pumatak mula sa mga mata nito. Nanghina ang tuhod nya at napaluhod.

Seeing your bestfriend becoming a monster is like your heart being shred into pieces. Wala syang nagawa kundi ang umiyak.

"H-Hindi. Hindi ko sya nailigtas."

Tuluyang kumulimlim ang paligid. Thunder began to roar and lightning strikes everywhere. Biglang sumeryoso ang aura ng mga apostle. Eloiny never saw this side of them at nakakakilabot ang pwersa ng liwanag na nanggaling sa kanila.

Lahat sila nakatingin kay Shea. At hawak na nila ang kanya-kanyang weapon accessory.

Kiyan flew up high. He released a ray of light straight to his apostles. Biglang nawala ang demonyong sumapi kay Trevor at bumalik sya sa normal. Naramdaman ni Eloiny na bigla syang lumakas. All of them are healed.

"Anong nangyayari?"

Biglang umilaw ang buong katawan nila. Until they found themselves being dressed in a full battle armor. And each armor are specialized according to their powers.

They are like the knights of heaven. Kiyan created this armor in which hindi ito basta-basta maaapektuhan ng kapangyarihan ng kadiliman. They look like the gods and goddesses in greek because of their perfect features.

Tumingala si Eloiny para tignan si Kiyan pero wala na ito.

"Bakit kaya lagi syang wala sa tuwing may laban?" she wondered.

"Hello Kiyan. Do you like my new disciple? How does she look?" dumagundong ang boses ng Goddess sa buong Underworld.