Chapter seven ~ new feelings

Tuesday night, Jimin’s dorm.

*ring ring*

    “JiMiN?! Who’s calling in the middle of the night?!”

    “Calm down Yoongi. It’s… Oh my god it’s Taehyung. Sorry guys I gotta take this.”

    Jimin shot upwards from where he was sleeping. He was scared of being shouted at by Yoongi again so he answered the phone and rushed outside only wearing his boxers.

    “Hello? Tae?”

    “Jimin?!” he sounded surprised to hear his voice.

    “Yeah, you wanted to call me right?”

    There was a long silence.

    “Tae?”

    “Yeah?”

    “What’s going on?”

    “Erm… can you… nevermind it’s too much to ask. Sorry for bothering you I’ll see you tomorrow.”

    “Tae you sound so distant and shook. Tell me, what’s wrong?”

    He heard a sigh. Taehyung was one of the ones who learned that: it was hard to resist Jimin when he wanted to learn something, the hard way.

    “Can you… come to the hospital?”

    “Wha- sure! If you really need me there I’ll be there in five minutes.”

    “Thank you Jiminie.”

    Taehyung hung up the phone without letting Jimin respond. “You’re welcome…” Jimin mumbled while walking into the dorm to change. If he had any doubts or second thoughts about not going, all of them vanished by the bombardment of questions he received the second he went in.

    “What does he want?”

    “Why did you answer?”

    “He wants to beat you up again?”

    “Why are you still talking to him anyways?”

    “Are you not going to sleep?”

    “JIMIN? Why are you putting clothes on?”

    “Where are you going?”

    “Are you dating him now?!”

    “Guys, STAHB IT!” this was enough for Yoongi and Hoseok to shut up. “Thanks! Taehyung is my friend and he needs me right now. I’m going to the hospital.”

    “Oh my god Jimin you’re so submissive!” said Yoongi. Jimin knew the right thing to say to shut Yoongi up completely and make him really uncomfortable.

    “I like to top, and you know it.” and he finished his blow with a wink.