Chapter 13

Bold: Liam

Normal: Ivy

- Incoming Call -

3:13 PM

Poison

"Hey stranger." 

"Hey."

"I'm sorry about yesterday, I wasn't having a good day. I shouldn't have taken it out on you. forgive me?"

"Of course, you know the first day I called that hotline I was having a pissy day but you made me smile, just a little though. That's why I kept calling."

"Oh my, wow, that's so sweet, I had no idea, well I mean apart from the complete 160 in your personality." 

"I guess that is true." 

"It is." 

"Lets get to know each other, I hardly know anything about you."

"I can change that, my names Ivy, I was named after a number plate my mum saw as she was driving down the highway and I supposedly kicked in her belly when she read the name out loud. I like all kinds of music, my all time favourite food is tacos, I don't like long walks on the beach, i'd prefer to sit on the sand because that means I don't have to do any exercise. I once thought I was dead because I fell off a chair and in my defence I was only twelve so yeah, shall I go on?" 

"You shall, you're way more interesting than I first thought."

"Um, thanks... I think." 

"It was a compliment."

"Oh, well thank you." 

"You're welcome."

"You do know once I start telling you my life story I won't be able to stop, I really should learn how to take control of my mouth but it's just not going to happen, my mouth has a mind of its own."

"That's alright Poison, talk your heart away." 

"In that case... I love all sci-fi movies and I HATE horror, I have three younger sisters who are triplets and they are evil.  I also have an older brother who is super weird and thinks maths is fun like no. I'm a history whizz and I love to recycle. My favourite animal is the snail because they're so cute and they're just adorable. My favourite character in star wars is Jar Jar Binks and don't you even dare get me started with the whole "he's the worst character and he's annoying," because I WILL fight you and -"

"I've never even seen star wars."

"- I really want to travel to Europe and WAIT WHAT!?" 

"Um... I've never seen star wars."

"..."

"..."

Beep Beep Beep

- Call Ended -

"Hello? Ivy?" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*patiently waits for the "ew Jar Jar Binks" comments* lol

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! xx