10. I want him dead

[Unedited]

"We're going to the grill today." Klaus informed me as I walked into the living room.

"Why?" I asked.

"We need to have a little chat about something." Elijah answered for his brother.

I nodded and went and got ready.

***

The whole lot of us sat in the Grill. Klaus, Elijah, Kol, Finn, Rebekah, Damon, Stefan, Elena and I.

We had to pull a few tables together to fit everyone in but we managed.

Every time I looked at Elena, I would narrow my eyes. Obviously not on purpose, she just reminded me of the time Katherine stabbed me.

"Tori, can you stop glaring at Elena, she isn't going to hurt you, she's human, she isn't Katherine." Stefan told me.

I turned away.

"So, the thing we needed to discuss." Elijah started. "Obviously we know Alex is alive, thanks to Katherine, but we have to ask you something Tori."

"When we find him, do you want us to keep him alive, or to kill him?" Finn asked.

Do I want him dead? I mean he turned me into a vampire that craves blood, but I wouldn't have got to see the world if I wasn't a vampire. He caused me pain, lied and did god knows what to my family after I left.

After giving it a moments thought I had made my decision.

"I want him dead." I confessed.

They all nodded understandingly.

"Hey, do you know which one of your bloodlines he's from?" I asked the five Originals.

"Yes, I also found that out, he's from mine." Elijah told me.

I nodded, before standing up and walking over to the bar.

"Hey, um, Matt?" I asked, nervously.

He finished whatever he was saying to Jeremy before turning to me.

"What Tori?" He asked.

"I just, I wanted to apologise for kidnapping you, I wouldn't have done it if I wasn't desperate." I explained.

He nodded with a small smile. "I forgive you, Rebekah told me everything, she told me she didn't want to compel me to forget either, she doesn't want to take away my choices like that." He said. "Anyway, want a drink?" He asked.

"Bourbon whiskey please." I asked.

"Coming right up." He went and got my drink for me.

"So you're the famous Tori everyone's talking about?" Jeremy asked, amused.

"That'd be me." I smiled.

"You know, you really are as beautiful as everyone's been saying, especi-" Jeremy was cut off as a hand went over his mouth.

"Why don't you run along, Gilbert?" Kol growled in Jeremy's ear. Jeremy scurried off.

"What was that for?" I asked irritated.

"Oh come on, you don't seriously like him?" Kol asked bitterly.

"Well, I don't know, I never managed to get to know him because you and your Jealousy got in the way!" I shouted.

"Jealous? You think I was Jealous? Well guess again Frey, why would I be Jealous because Jeremy Gilbert was talking to someone I hate?" He shouted just as loud.

People were looking and staring by now, so as soon as Matt put my drink on the bar, I grabbed it, downed it and walked out the door.

"I'm coming back with you." Rebekah said as she followed me.

I didn't bother replying, too caught up, thinking of the way Kol said he hated me. I didn't do anything to make him hate me. I've never said anything to make him hate me either.

***

"We should throw a party." Rebekah said.

"Yeah, that's a good idea, it will lift my mood." I agreed.

We went out and brought a lot of alcohol.

We pushed back the furniture and arranged the drinks. Rebekah sent out texts to everyone at her school, and within 20 minutes the house was crowded with people.

I had lots to drink and was dancing on a table, when Klaus, Elijah, Finn and Kol walked in.

I listened to their conversation.

"Elijah, make sure you get everyone out of here by the time I'm back, I've got business to take care of." Klaus growled to his brother.

He walked back out the door, while Elijah looked at me confused.

I stumbled up to him.

"Can you give someone a message for me?" I slurred.

"Sure." He said with a laugh.

"Tell Kol, he's a dick and that I hate him too?" I said with a scowl.

He laughed again. "I will give him that message."

I went back to dancing for a little while, before Elijah ended up kicking everyone out.

Updated. I don't really like this chapter but hey. Comment? Vote? :)