- thirteen

Chapter Thirteen: NANA's PLAN

CHANYEOL

Wrong timing. It happened twice. I even saw Baekhyun smirked. I immediately went to the CR with my tablet, to do something.

I was going to start masturbating when a call popped out.

SEHUN CALLING...

[ CHANYEOL HYUNG! WHY DO BOTTOMS DO THAT? WHY IS THEY SO PABEBE?! HYUNG I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! IT'S BEEN MONTHS SINCE I RELEASED. ]

(*Pabebe - When someone tries to talk in a baby-like manner thinking it's cute.)

I smirked at the other line. Maybe Luhan didn't let Sehun do what he wants. It's because Luhan is pregnant, so that's why.

"Maknae, listen to me. This is what you need to do, go get your cellphone or your tablet, then run to the bathroom, then type www.exojakjakanmoto.com or www.exoporn.com, the videos there are great."

I heard Sehun laughed at the other line.

[ I guess, Baekhyun didn't let you have sex with him or Jesper caught you again? WAHAHAHAHAHA, I told you hyung. You shouldn't do that in your house. Go to a Hotel and let Kyungsoo take care of Jesper for the night and for sure, your problem will be solved. And also, you may get Baekhyun pregnant. ]

"Fuck you! Just do want you want! I am hanged and my lower abdomen hurts because of Jesper! So don't disturb me!"

The moment that the call ended, I continued to watch the video and focus. I lowered my boxers down and masturbate.

NANA

My hands went behind my neck when I saw a picture of Chanyeol and Baekhyun with their son, Jesper. It's been 3 years and why the hell did the two reconnected? WTH!

Chanyeol would be mine, if Baekhyun is out of the picture. Argggghhh!!!

"Argggghhh!" I shouted in frustration and throw the tablet I am holding. Mabel, my ex-assistant that has feelings for Chanyeol but when I taught her a lesson she immediately back-out, went inside my office.

"What's that Nana? You're exploding again?" She reminded me and I threw my pencil case at her and it missed.

"What's your problem?" She added.

"I want Baekhyun out of Chanyeol's life. I want him to be out of the picture, but I don't know how can I separate them!" I shouted and Mabel smirked.

"As expected Nana, that's what made you explode! It's basic Nana. It's easy. SEDUCE HIM!" I looked at her and saw her smirking like a devil.

"SEDUCE HIM. I know that is something happening between the two of you. I know what you two are doing!" She added and I glared at her.

I didn't know that Mabel can be this witty. I guess she still has a brain that functions. I thought, she's just a girl who's using her body to seduce someone. Know I know that she's using her head.

"You're right! I thought you don't have a brain, bitch! It looks like you're the villain more than me here!" I shouted at her and he immediately left.

I smirked when I thought something about my plan.

Since, I am a good person Baekhyun, I will give you 15 days to be with MY CHANYEOL ENJOY YOUR DAYS.

------------

I immediately changed into my sexy clothes and fixed my make-up.

Today is Chanyeol's photoshoot in a magazine and I will be the one who's fetching him from his and Baekhyun's house. My day will be ruined if I see that UGLY BAEKHYUN! My morning will be ruined!

I arrived at their house and opened the window of my car to look for Chanyeol. I honked my car, to tell Chanyeol that I'm already outside.

I saw Chanyeol going out of their house so I immediately looked at myself in the mirror to check myself. Well, pretty as always.

"Chanyeollie!" I cheerfully called him when Chanyeol and Baekhyun are outside while Baekhyun's fixing Chanyeol's tie. I gripped at the steering wheel and honked my car. Chanyeol looked at my direction and said his goodbye to Baekhyun.

"Just enjoy your days with him Baekhyun. Chanyeol will be mine!"