9. Competition and Cum-petition

So half of you probably don't remember what happened in the last chapter, I'll help you remember- They has SÉX. Thankyou for reading.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

ARIANA IGLESIAS' POV:

Whoops!

I thought as I got up early in the morning totally naked, with a strong arm wrapped around my waist and warm breath tickling my neck.

What happened to control... I sighed to myself.

Thinking about last night made me feel all warm and...and... empty.... fúck... I need to leave NOW!

I replaced myself with my pillow and picked up the scattered clothes tip-toe-ing out of Alex's room to mine.

Huh... Alex...It suits him. He definitely loves his name seeing how he made me moan it all night!

This is how I usually am 'The morning after' getting away while I can, never to be seen again. But this time I had to see him again, he was the one who kidnapped me.

I slept with my kidnapper. Yeah there was consent in my part but I idea of someone sleeping with their kidnapper and having the awkward 'hii' in the morning is weird.

Thankfully before he could come talk to me with his half nakedness and cute shorts I was already at the table starting a conversation with Zach waiting for breakfast.

"So Zach what's E= mc²?" *Faceplam* A very bad way to ignore someone that's what it is.

Zach gave me a suspicious look but moved on to Alex, "Hey A- I mean- Boss, what happened last night? Did you get into a fight? There are wild marks all over you!" He asked concerned.

"Yeah Alex what happened?" I smirked, stretching the 'x'.

"Alex?!" Zach asked surprised.

"Just a fight, it got pretty...heated" Alex said looking right into my eyes which held the said heat in them.

"Alana's coming today! Her plans changed" Michael barged in, picking up a plate of delicious pancakes made by Fiona.

"I'll go pick her up" Alex and Steve say at the same time.

"Brian is already on his way there..." Michael scratched his head looking at Mr. Stranger a.k.a. Alex and... Steve.

Everyone took their seats for breakfast and bantered with Fiona discussing who makes the best pancakes.

All this time Alex kept trying to talk to me, and it was difficult to ignore him too in all his yummy half-naked glory.

When everyone was done eating I volunteered to help with the plates, anything to avoid confrontation! Luckily Michael and Mr.Stranger had business to talk.

"You're in deep honey, tch" Fiona patted my back with fake pity in her eyes and a smile on her face. Of course a woman would understand what a woman is thinking.

"I know" I sigh putting my face in my hands.

"LOOK WHO'S HOME!" Someone screeched making me wince. I came out of the kitchen in the living room.

"Alana!" Alex went to the excited teenager and picked her up in a hug, his eyes twinkling the happiest I have seen him ever. They started to talk about how's everything been in their lives. Their expressions of pure joy brought a smile to everyone in the room.

I peeked a glance at Steve who looked starstruck, his eyes never leaving Alana and she blushed a little when she noticed that. Ahh young love.