XVII.

Life is like a paper. Don't make it heavy by drowning it into water of sorrow and pain. Instead make it lighter by letting it blow in the wind of joy and happiness

Chapter 17

I cannot believe my eyes.

"Hello Seraphina, or wait ....  no...., you finally learnt the truth - Rosella" Her lips twitch into a smirk, her arms folded as she looks at me with blank expression, almost judging my appearance. Her eyes shows cold heartedness, but why her?

"Jade" I squeak out. "You knew who I was all long, and - and you didn't dare tell me"

Her laugh made me mad, and furious. I point the gun towards her head, tempting to shoot her, I hold myself back and wait patiently for what this b*tch is about to say. "I said" Gritting my teeth. "What do you want from me!"

"Let me think... oh yes, you to be gone out of this world"

My head shakes profusely still in disbelief. How could Jade do that, I trusted her and now here I am holding a gun towards her. My body starts to shiver again, she must've been apart of my past, or she is apart of something. "That won't be happening" I chuckle lightly, and before I know it my fingers use the mind of their own, I click the button and a bullet shoots out of my gun, my eyes watch as it cuts through the air.

Oh my god. Before I know it Jade is in front of me her hand on my throat. "you really think you could get away this easily" she grits her teeth, her both hands wrapped around me neck, my hands fall to my side, dropping the gun. I can feel the air slowly cutting off from my airways, trying to gasp air, I try to scream but end up coughing which causes my heart to pinch.

"Y- You, w - wouldn't" I pant, I grip on her arms and dig my nails in her skin, I can feel her skin peeling open as blood oozes out. Yet she shows no sign of pain. I fumble from her grip, kicking her hard and manage to kick her ass, which she slightly had let go but grabs my neck again. "y-You are messing with the wrong person" I choke. My eyebrows furrow, and this power rages in side of me. My body plunges at her grabbing her neck tightening it as hard as I can. I regain the loss of air as her hand slowly falls from my neck. I throw her off myself as she is flown hitting against the tree.

I pant grabbing my knees, surprise on what I just conquer. A sense of mines jerks to the side immediately as she lunges really fast towards, almost impossible fast towards me. "GET AWAY FROM ME" I shout, giving a punch to her face as she approaches me yet again. "WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU" I grip her wrist so tightly I can feel her getting light headed. My other hand grips her throat, so tight and I pull her towards me. "TELL ME" I spat her. pushing her against the tree.

"You killed him, you killed my fricken brother!"

As soon as those words trail through the wind, and sting my ear. I watch jade, backing up, laughing as she wiped the drip of blood flowing down her lipsa "what brother" I pant, looking around at the group, that stays still.

"You will find out soon" My eyebrows furrow at what she says, suddenly a tap evokes on my shoulder,

"You messed with the wrong b*tch*

I turn around and hard hand slams on my face. As if a rock smashed my jaw, my body weakens falling towards the floor and the sky suddenly fades out.

***

Vincent

5:00pm blinks back and forth on the digital clock that lies upon my desk. My fingers drum against my desk, as I eye rosella's empty cabin. She must be late right? Normally she is always on time, but my inner self sparks something else. 3pm is her timing today, and it's been 2 hours.