RELEASE DAY 2!!

Hey guys I am back! 

As you read from the title of this 'update' the second book of "Something Inside" is NOW OUT FOR PURCHASE!

As I said before this book was so big my publishing agency decided to split it into TWO BOOKS. It is still the same story and plot just split in the middle. I've gotten asked if it is a different story or if the second book is a whole new story...NO! I wish it was but it is the same story just better grammar, plot holes fixed, etc. 

This second book is called....MY PERFECT SALVATION! 

The first book is called....MY PERFECT RUIN!

Isn't this cover/banner amazing?! Ugh I just love the covers for this series so much

If you would like to buy a copy you can go to Amazon or Barnes and Noble to get a paperback copy or Kindle! All you have to do is type in my name (Kenadee Bryant), the title (My Perfect Salvation), or The Series title (Perfect Series) and it will pop up!

I want to thank you guys withe everything I have. You literally made this happen, you read this book, commented, encouraged me to write. Without you I wouldn't be where I am so I will forever be thankful to you guys. 

Having this book published is super special for me because this was my first ever book here on Wattpad and to see it becoming something bigger, is incredible. I am still freaking out about it all and the fact this book now has 24 MILLION reads!

So, if you decide you want both books head over to those sites. And let me know if you do so I can thank you personally! If you buy a copy post a picture and tag me in it! I'd love to see it!!! <3 <3 <3

Love you guys!!

<3 <3 <3

-Ken