Saw Gerera

After the Ghost landed on Yavin, Sabine Ezra and Zeb helped bring the supplies to the warehouse. Ezra and Zeb then returned with Sabine to Hera and Kanan.

"Looks like we have a day off today." Zeb said, smiling.

"Looks quite like that." Said Hera, and looked at Kanan.

Ezra looked at Sabine and whispered, "We should give Hera and Kanan some time for themselves." Ezra said, smiling.

Sabine nodded and walk into the common room with Ezra. Sabine took her jetpack and look at it.

"I think I paint my jetpack again." Said Sabine.

"What's the matter with it Sabine? It looks beautiful just like you." Ezra said, smiling at Sabine.

"Thanks Ezra, but still." Said Sabine and wanted to paint her jetpack as Ezra held his helmet to her.

"How about you paint my helmet." Ezra said, and Sabine smiled and took Ezra's helm.

After a few hours, Sabine had painted Ezras helmet. Kanan walk with Hera to the two and said "We should talk." Said Kanan

"Why not, what's going on?" Asked Ezra.

"Kanan and I have noticed that something is wrong, and you both have been together since then, so what's going on?" Hera asked.

Ezra and Sabine said nothing. None of them wanted to tell Kanan and Hera that they were together. Sabine knew that her mother would not want her to love a Jedi.

"It's nothing. Sabine only teach me how to talk Mandalorian. " Said Ezra.

"Really?" Asked Kanan and crosses his arms.

Sabine and Ezra smiled as Chopper rolled to Hera.

"Chopper says we get a transmission." Said Hera and Chopper showed a hologram from Saw Gerera.

"Not him again." Said Ezra and sigh.

"Rebels, I need your help." Said Saw Gerera.

"You tell us what we have to do first." Said Kanan.

New chapter online. I hope you like it. What di you think does Saw Gerera want from the rebels?