24 - Full Moon

✧Previously on Chapter Twenty Three✧

CHAPTER WARNINGS:
* Yes, Sex again. Whoops.

After the dreadful wait, it was finally the night before the first full moon since Harry had turned into a werewolf. In preparation for this moment, Harry had been learning all the different ways to embrace his wolf side. He learned how to hunt for fresh meat and learned how to let his body get used to being bonded to Louis. Since the first time a werewolf transitions into their wolf form is very painful, Louis needed Harry as much prepared for this as he could be. Which was why Louis decided to get some of his best pack members involved to help Harry embrace the wolf inside of him. If Harry's wolf was satisfied and properly equipped up until the full moon, the transition of Harry going into his wolf form would be a lot easier than if he just went into the whole thing head first.

Luke and Ashton were the ones who spent the time helping Harry hunt. They were able to train the part of Harry that craved meat to only go after animal meat. This would help Harry's muscles get stronger and allow him to easily shift his body into a wolf when the time came. It would also help the wolf inside of him directly go after animals for food instead of humans, so they knew this was a very important measure they needed to drill inside of Harry's brain. It took a while until Harry was able to eat deer meat, but once he finally got a taste of how good it could be, the hunting sessions got easier and easier.

Niall had helped Harry learn how to fight. There could always be a case where Harry ran into trouble when he was still in his human form, so Niall wanted to make sure Harry knew how to use some of the weapons they had within the pack. Sure Harry managed with a bow and arrow during the fight with Nick, but he was careless, and most of his shots were out of pure luck. And Zayn, on the other hand, actually helped Harry learn how to defend himself. There could always be a time when Harry ran into a stray wolf that would want to stir some trouble, and if Louis or no other member of the pack could be there to help him, then Harry needed to be aware of how to do it himself.

Next was Liam, and since he was the Zeta of the pack, the war general, he actually helped Harry put all his skills to the test. He would take Harry out into various parts of the woods and give him one on one fighting sessions. It's one thing learning how to defend himself and how to use the weapons, but it's another thing actually being able to apply it to any fight, so Liam was the one who did that with Harry. It really was all precautionary measures to ease the alpha inside of Louis. It made him feel better knowing his mate wasn't a complete damsel in distress, and he already knew Harry had the will to fight inside of him, so knowing that Harry wasn't defenseless to any wolf wanting to cause trouble was enough to let Louis breathe properly. He didn't know how much more he could take of Harry getting hurt to losing a lot of blood or going unconscious. Harry was weaker as a human, but now that he was a wolf, he could protect himself better, and Louis could relax more.

Overall, Harry had been adjusting quiet well to becoming a werewolf, more-so now that him and Louis had finally bonded. His emotions were finally calmed down, and after the wave of his first heat passed, Harry was relatively back to normal. He didn't have crying spiels over random things, he didn't get overly angry at anything, the most Harry did was get clingy with Louis and crave Louis' attention, which, according to Louis, was pretty normal when two wolves bonded to each other. So it had always been a constant drive for Harry to be somewhat in Louis' presence to keep the wolf inside of him happy, but it wasn't like Louis was ever away from Harry either because he had an equal amount of craving to be by Harry's side, so really, they were never apart from one another.