August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 38

- Kalyn POV -

I'm back bitches. Did ya miss me? No. Well I don't care cause y'all ain't shit to me no damn way.

I know y'all all wondering why the hell I came back after a year and a half and I'm going to tell you. After August cheated on me   and I left him and my daughter Aria which I regret with everything in my heart but like I said I left both of them because I was so heart broken. I mean I really did love August and he just fucking broke my heart like it was nothing. I ended up meeting a drug dealer named Blu who got me into drugs and I was a crack head as most people would call me. I somehow found god and got myself together to come back and see my daughter.

I pulled up to August's house in my cherry red Mercedes Benz that I just recently purchased. I know y'all probably wondering how the hell did I afford this and let's just say my cousin Mark owns a law firm and he hooked me up as being one of his lawyers. I went to school to be a lawyer but got sidetracked when I start fucking with August ass.

I walked to the door and knocked on then I waited for somebody to open. Soon I heard the door open and I looked up to see the man that hurt me the most in life.

August.

" Can I help you? " he asked looking confused.

I guess you could say I changed my appearance around a little bit. My once long and black hair was now short but still long enough that I could put it in a ponytail without looking crazy was now a golden brown color with pink tips. My once b cup bra size is now a C 32 and my ass has gotten bigger.

I took my sunglasses off my face and shook my hair out of my face before smirking at him.

" Miss me baby? " I smirked.

" What the fuck are you doing here Kalyn?! " he yelled and soon Keira and two girls appeared behind him.

" We don't have to be so rude Aug. It's just little ole me. " I said.

" Kalyn what the hell are you doing here? " He asked through clenched teeth.

" I'm here to see my daughter. Can I come in? " I asked politely.

He stepped aside and let me in. The inside of their house looked beautiful. At least from what I could see it did. I saw Keira and smiled at her. She smirked at me and put her hand on her stomach and I saw a ring on her finger and that's when I realized August and Keira are married and she's pregnant again. I'm not gone lie and say I wasn't hurt by it cause I am but it's whatever now.

" It's nice to see you again Ke. " I smiled.

" It's Keira to you. " she snarled.

" Excuse me. Well how have y'all been? " I asked.

" Cut the BS Kalyn. Why the hell you here? " Keira snapped at me.

" Someone's a little sour I see. I came here to see my daughter. " I smiled.

" Your daughter? You mean my daughter right? " August scoffed.

" Whatever. I just want to see Aria. " I said rolling my eyes.

I looked behind Keira and seen two little girls.

" Aria. " Keira said pulling her from behind her legs.

" Aria. Baby I missed you. Come give mama a hug. " I smiled stepping closer to her and she clung to Keira's leg like her life depended on it.