118 - Ugly

*WARNING: The following content may contain sexual content.*

I woke up feeling numb. The pain have reached the point where my body have lost all sensation. Opening my eyes, I saw the familiar curtains on the bed - the bed I shared with the Prince. I could hear voices. The Prince's voice - Jumao's voice - the doctor's voice. They were talking about me. The Prince demanded to know what had happened to me. Jumao listed what had happened to me earlier that day. The doctor explained that I had been poisoned.

Poison. Poison. Poison. Why is it always poison? How could it be poison? Why didn't I tasted anything odd if it was poison?

Confused, I sat up only to see white. White? My hair - why is it white? My heart beat fiercely as I took hold of the white lock of hair. No! Why is my hair white? What was happening to me?

"Ruyi!"

My startled cry startled the Prince. Not wanting him to see me, I reached for the covers and pulled it over my head and body as I backed myself into the corner of the bed.

"No!"

I begged him not to come close. I didn't want him to see my ugly appearance.

"Ruyi"

He grabbed me but I pushed to escape.

"Calm down" He gripped onto the covers around my body and held me tight to his heart. "Calm down"

I couldn't. I've turned into a monster. I didn't want the Prince to see what I've become.

"Ruyi"

The Prince held my chin and forced me to look into his eyes. My reflection - I could see my reflection in his gray eyes. My hair - my brows - even my eye lashes have all turned white.

"Why?" I broke out in tears.

Poison. Poison. Poison. Once again, my body - my appearances has changed because of poison.

"Ruyi"

My cries was suddenly cut off by the Prince's lips. Stunned, I felt his tongue dug its way into my mouth. His arms tightened around my body as he kissed me fiercely, swallowing my cries, my fear, and my pain. He bit my bottom lip when I tried to pull away and sucked on my mouth and tongue harder. Not caring that we were not alone, the Prince tilting his head and deepened the kiss until my whole body melted against him.

"Ruyi" The Prince pulled the covers from my head, revealing the white hair while he cupped my cheeks. "Don't be afraid..."

"My hair" I held onto his robe, afraid that the Prince will pull away from me.

The Prince smiles gently as he took a strand of my hair and brought it to his lips.

"It's beautiful" The Prince then wrapped an arm around me and held me tight. "My lovely Ruyi... no one in this world is as lovely as you"

I didn't care if no one else find me lovely.

I only care that the Prince find me lovely.