First Light Music Playlist

Hey Readers!

Thank you all for the 25,000 plus reads! It means a lot to me that I have so many dedicated readers who want to know what happens to Paul and Dawn. 

I've been working on a playlist for awhile for First Light, songs I feel fit either Dawn, Paul, or them as a couple. I thought I'd share them with you guys.

Also, if you guys have any songs you think fit Dawn, Paul, or them as a couple, you can go ahead and either comment below or PM me. I'll add the song to a fan made First Light playlist. And, if I feel like the song you chose really fits what I intended First Light to be, then I'll add it the one below I made myself. Either way it goes on the fan made playlist and, if you want me to, I'll give you credit for picking the song and add your username next to it. I love how much people give me their opinions and thought this would be a good way of collaborating :)

By the way, on my playlists I'm super detailed about who I picked the song for and at which part of the story I feel like the song applies to. So if there's a huge description of some sort, that's why. And I put the songs in chronological order from the beginning of First Light to the end. 

Ok, so here's what I have so far for the playlists:

My First Light playlist:  

1. Jason Walker- Echo (Paul at the beginning)

2. Killer - The Ready Set (Paul at the beginning)

3. Earth- Imogen Heap (Both)

^ Earth has that back and forth between Paul and Dawn which I really love. The lyrics really describe them both to me and I could pretty much annotate the whole song on which perspective is Paul's and which is Dawn's (I'll save you the torture)

4. The Boy Who Murdered Love - Diana Vickers (Dawn)

5. Prove You Wrong- He Is We (Dawn)

6. Just What I Needed- The Cars (Paul Chapter 26) - Minkylee2000

7. Science and Faith - The Script (Paul) 

8. Still Into You - Paramore (Dawn)

9. I Hate Everything About You- Three Days Grace (Paul) -royalflush

10. Pardon Me - He Is We (Dawn- Chapter 50B onward) 

11. What If- Safety Suit (Paul- Chapter 51)

12. Blush (Only You) - Plumb (Dawn) - All versions I've heard are good

13. Sorry- Sleeping With Sirens (Paul- Chapter 53)- hayleyinreverse 

14. Stomach Tied in Knots- Sleeping With Sirens (Paul- Chapter 54) -hayleyinreverse

15. How To Save A Life- The Fray (Both-Chapter 55) -starshine28

16.  I Love You - Woodkid (Both) 

17. I Wouldn't Mind - He Is We (Dawn)

Note that I put Chapter 50B for the song Pardon Me. There's a lot of writing I haven't posted yet from Dawn's POV, either in between chapters or her POV during the chapter which I'll eventually post. I just wanted to let you know why that's there and that there's more to come even when I'm done writing the main story of First Light. 

All these songs make me wish that I could make awesome amvs. And that Dawn and Paul had more screen time together in the anime. It'd be a dream come true if First Light could be made into a movie or something, though I know it won't happen. I'll just have to write my own novels with original ideas and get that to happen :P 

Alright, so there's my playlist! Comment what you think about it and, if you have a song to contribute, tell me :) I'd love to hear from you. 

Thanks again for all the support! 

- Flips 

I feel weird for not putting a Pokemon Question, so here: What's your favorite Pokemon bad guy team? (Team Rocket, Team Flare, etc.)