Chapter 25-Edited

Chapter 25

Zack's POV

"What do you mean the shipment isn't ready? I ordered this stuff yesterday! Why isn't it here yet?" I glare at the hooded face in front of me. The guy shakes slightly in fear before clearing his throat.

"I'm sorry alpha, there's been a delay in the production because of the growth that we have in our business right now."

"What growth?"

"The business is finally taking off and we've gained a lot of orders. We can no longer have your order within the same day because we don't have enough time."

"I'm not paying you to work on other people's projects! I want you working on mine!"

"I'm sorry alpha, but there's nothing I can do about it." I can smell the fear coming off him in waves and it's making me sick.

Such a weakling.

"Get out of my sight. The next time I hear from you, it better be good news," I growl at him before turning around and walking away.

I can't believe that there's been a delay! I need that stuff now! Patrick is not going to be happy when he hears that I don't have the materials. He's counting on me to send him supplies so he can set another bomb off in the Blood Falls pack next week. Hopefully this bomb attack will be more successful than the last one. I know that Ryder is going to keep Elizabeth at his side for everything from now on. Hopefully Patrick will find a time when they are separated and then he can make his move.

Patrick is very smart and pretty powerful. With him on my team, I know that I will be able to take down Ryder and his pack. He's been telling me of the plans and preparations Ryder and Elizabeth are making for this war. I can't believe they think that they can outsmart me!

I know that Jake is in that pack too and I know that he's found his mate. I will make sure to kill her right in front of him to show him that no one crosses me and gets away with it.

Ryder and Elizabeth think that Jake is their way of knowing what's going on in my pack, but they are dead wrong. I've told Jake's parents about him being in the Blood Falls pack so he can stay near Elizabeth, and now they want nothing to do with him. They've hated Elizabeth ever since she was a little girl and the fact that Jake chose her over them has made them just a little mad. They've been telling him false information to keep the Blood Falls pack completely unaware of my actual plans.

It also helps that I have Patrick within that pack too. I'm not exactly sure how he was able to get in, but he has and he now serves as my eyes and ears. Well technically we're partners and we're taking down Ryder and his pack together. I'm not sure why Patrick was so willing to help me, but I'm not going to question it. I'm going to need all the help I can get and Patrick was the only one willing to help me.

I should probably call him and let him know that things have been delayed. He's not going to be happy, but that's not my problem. I pick up the phone in my study and start dialing his phone number.

"Hello?" His gruff voice answers.

"Hey Pat!" I say with a slight smirk. I hear his growl and my smirk widens. He hates being called Pat.

"I told you that I hate that name. Don't call me that," he says through clenched teeth.

"Wow, I guess you're not in a good mood. Maybe I should call you later." I can just imagine his facial expression right now. His jaw is probably locked, his eyes are turning black, and the vein on his forehead probably looks like it's about to burst. I love pushing his buttons.

"Stop wasting my time and tell me what's going on!" Alright time to be serious so he doesn't actually get pissed off. I still need him so I can destroy Ryder and take my mate back.