Chapter 24: Attack on Tit-I mean Konoha

A 3 pronged kunai hit a tree, followed by a yellow flash and there stood Minato Namikaze, the 4th Hokage. His face was sweating before the tree behind him exploded, the limbs breaking off into tiny needles and impaling the blonde man's body. He grunted in pain as he fell onto his knees, his breathing was rigid. He looked up and saw his attacker looking at him, their head tilted and a slightly crazed smile plastered on their face.

"You're a monster." Minato spouted out before the man grabbed him by the neck and lifted him in the air.

"A monster? I think not. I prefer the word demon." The slowly applied pressure to the Hokage's neck until a snap was heard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"NOOO!" Naruto yelled as he woke up from the dream. His fist clenched the black blanket, his Sharingan was active. "That is my pleasure. Not yours!" He whispered to the imaginary man he had seen in his dream. He looked at the clock and sighed.

It was daytime, and today was the day.

The supposed strongest village of them all would fall by his hands, and his alone.

He stood up and stretched, his back popping in many areas. He put on a pair of black pants and a light white shirt on before strapping his sword to his back. He made a seal on his hand and put kunai and shuriken in them, along with wire and Madara's fan, thought he would probably have no use for it. He walked out the room and into the kitchen to see Konan studying him silently while she sipped her tea.

"That's it? No menacing cloak, or Obito's mask?" She asked. Naruto shrugged.

"This was one of the many outfits I wore when I was still loyal to that wretched place. It seems right." He paused before snapping his fingers. "But it's missing one thing." He disappeared back into his room before he appeared back into the kitchen with something in his hands. He set it on the table softly and unwrapped the piece of cloth that held his Konoha Headband. A scratch was cut onto the metal. He slowly tied it around his head and sighed.

"Why are you wearing that? Shouldn't you have burnt it by now?" Konan asked curiously. Naruto shook his head.

"When I destroy that place, I want them to remember one thing." He smirked. "That I was once apart of that village, and that THEY are the reason for why they must perish." He grabbed a biscuit that was sitting on the stove. "No one the age of 18 and down shall die. A gift that I did not give the other villages." He took a bite out of the biscuit before exiting the cave house thing that the author doesn't know what to call.

"How are you going to single out all of the children? Aren't you just going to do a single Almighty Push and get it over with?" Konan asked. Naruto laughed.

"Oh no. Sure, I'll use my Rinnegan, but not for that purpose. I want Konoha to suffer at MY hands. Not by one quick and painless jutsu." She nodded in understanding.

"Well, good luck in your revenge. Try not to die, I need to eat somehow." Naruto deadpanned.

"Wow, the reason you don't want me to die is because you need me to feed you. Lucky me." He said sarcastically before walking away, a small smile on his face. He looked up at the sky and punched the air. "It's time to avenge my family, and myself." He yelled in determination as he disappeared in a Kamui.

At Konoha

Naruto saw the gates to the village he had once called home, a took a deep breath as he drew out his sword. But something was wrong.