6

As the two roommates were making their way to the diner, Kara and Alex were making their way towards the building where their classrooms are located at. Kara is studying Journalism whilst Alex is studying Bioengineer. They may have two different studies, they still have some of the same subjects that you need to have in their college, like English, Mathematics, Calculations and PE. As they were walking to their destination they were talking about anything and everything, from school, to Eliza in Midvale, to stupid and funny things, basically anything that came in their minds.

"Okay, now tell me all your subjects that you have that isn't the basic classes." Alex said to Kara as they entered the building with the classrooms.

"Let's see, I have Economics, Art, Social Sciences and Writing." Kara answered.

"Okay so if we go over here we would get to Art and Writing." Alex said. As they turned a corner and walked past few doors, Alex came to a stop and pointed the to the door to their right. "This is Art class." Alex said and then pointed towards to another door that's 2 doors away to their left. "And that one over there is Writing. If we go down this hall and few turns we will get to Economics and Social Sciences nearby, the basic subjects are at another part of the building so, we are going there last." And they started to walk to the other destination so Alex can show which doors she means.

<><><><><><><><>

By the time the two-sister walked almost the whole building, it was lunch time. They got out of the building and made their way to a place so they can have lunch together. They went to the place that Lena and Maggie had breakfast at, the diner near campus. Alex went to order for them while Kara went to look for a booth for them to sit at. Kara found a booth near the back of the diner but not so far back that its private and not so in the front that they are between the madness that was going on at the front of the diner.

Alex ordered for herself the local cheese burger that the place sold with some French fries and for Kara a large Hawaiian pizza with a side of sticky buns. They were eating their lunch in a comfortable silence. Kara practically inhaled her pizza and sticky buns. While she was waiting for Alex to finish her burger and fries, she kept stealing some fries from Alex.

"Kara!! That's enough, stop stealing my fries." Alex scolded Kara after she was grabbing a lot of fries at the same time.

"But Aleeeexx, you eat soooo slow, and I'm practically buzzing with excitement over here, new school and all. It's soooo exciting, I can't wait to start school. Meet new teachers and students, or well classmates. I only know you, Winn and Lena. And I can't wait to meet your girlfriend. What does she study? How did you guys meet? How she like? How old is she? Is she tall? How ar-"Kara started to ramble before Alex cut her off.

"Hold your horses there Kara, first of all you will meet Maggie, she even wants to meet you, Oh! That reminds me, she asked me if the four of us, Maggie, Lena, you and me, can like hang out with each other like today or tomorrow. So, what do you say?"

"I would love to Alex!" Kara answered a little too eagerly. "We can do a movie night today at our place."

"Okay, I'll let them know." Alex said while grabbing her phone from her pocket to text both Maggie and Lena in their group chat.

  <><><><><><><><>  

As soon as Alex finished with her burger, both her and Kara cleaned up their mess and made their way back to their dorm room. Alex also got a thumbs up emoji in return from both Maggie and Lena for their movie night tonight, indicating that both of them are down with the plan. Maggie mostly wants to be with her girlfriend and put a face to this perky, blond, blue eyed Kara person and meet at least one of Alex's family member. Whilst Lena just wanted to be near Kara and her personality again.