Victoria's Secret Scammer

Taehyung patted my head like I was his pet puppy.   
    "Good girl, now let's shake hands on it."

     I wake up in the graveyard at 12:00 AM. Is this a dream again? After travelling home, I get yelled at by my lovely parents, and crawled into bed.
I guess I won't know until tomorrow...

     I execute my morning routine and arrive at school. Arriving to my locker. I see Jungkook walking by. Okay, this is for real. Time has reversed and Jeon Jungkook is alive. It is my duty to save him. And I have to be chill and not be a hyperventilating freak.

     I think to myself, But how am I supposed to interact with Jungkook normally? Saying hi definitely won't work and I'm not friends with any of his friends.
I look across the hall and notice the girl who sits next to Jungkook in English class, Ji Hee. Bingo. I walked towards her and her bimbo friends. I enthusiastically greet her.

"Hey Ji hee,"
Ji Hee ignored me and continues talking to her minions.
I tapped her shoulder. "Umm hi??"
Ji hee finally turns around.
"Oh wait, you were actually tryna talk to me?" she placed her perfectly manicured hand on her waist.
I stammered. "Uh yeah.. I can't really explain, but I really need to sit in your seat today."
"Won't happen," Ji Hee snorts and rolls her eyes.

I walk away, defeated. I decide to go into class and think of a plan. It's four minutes until class starts. Ugh what am i gonna do?

I looked around the classroom and observed most of the kids weren't there yet. The ones who were there had their heads on their desk or were using their phone. Mr. Kang was grading papers at his desk. He's usually absentminded and isn't attentive to his surroundings.

I went to the front of class near the wipe-board. I looked back to make sure no one was looking in my direction. I pick up an Expo marker and write in huge, bubbly letters on the board-

   💗VICTORIA'S SECRET IS SPONSORING   
BUSAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL!💗
  💞 FIRST TEN TO GO TO CAFETERIA WINS CUSTOMIZED SEQUINED JACKETS 💞

     It's a minute until class starts. Ji Hee and her crew stride in. They all turn their heads to look at the board, and unanimously put their hands over their mouths.

"Oh my gawd," Ji Hee squeaks.
      Mr. Kang rubs his balding head. "I don't remember writing this..guys there's 60 seconds til classes start I wouldn't suggest-
     Ji hee runs out the door. Most of the other girls follow after, alike to ducklings following their mother duck.

     I dash and sit beside Jungkook's seat before another preppy girl with overlined lips takes the seat. The bell rings 20 seconds later.
     Jungkook strides in a few seconds late, doesn't look in my direction and sits beside me.
Why won't he acknowledge me?
     "Ok guys, please discuss with your table partner about your reaction of the chapter of The Great Gatsby you read last night," Mr Kang instructs.
Jungkook turns around and finally glances at me.

     "Uhh...eww I didn't even notice you..why the hell are you sitting next to me?" Jungkook groans.

     I put on a fake smile and respond to his rudeness with my greatest elegance.
"Um, there's no assigned seats? And how did you not notice me?"
      Jungkook yawned from tiredness. His eyes had huge black circles under his eyes. How much sleep did he have last night?