{19} Good to Bad

**Addie's POV**

  I woke up really excited because today Zach and me were going sightseeing together.
It was about 10 am when I woke up.  London and Haley had already left for their orientation, so I changed and got ready before going downstairs. 

"Hey" Zach says smiling as I walk down the Stairs.
"Hi" I say back sitting next to him at the counter. 
"So I thought we could leave after we are done eating breakfast." He says
"That sounds awesome... and really thanks for going with me, without you I would be all by myself." I say with a slight laugh, only realizing how truly thankful I am to not be alone.
"Well thank you" he says with a a grin standing up.

  Once we're done with our breakfast we head outside to our uber.  We decided on taking the uber because it's too hard to park in the city and it would just be easier to do that. 
  We finally get into the city and Zach shows me around a ton of cool places. 

We have been walking for a few hours as I listen to him tell me cool things about the city.  It was already 1:00 and I could listen to him all day, but right now I'm starving.

"Are you hungry?" I ask hoping he will say yes.
"Glad you asked! I'm starving!" He says almost screaming.  I laugh at how cute he is and we begin walking to our lunch destination.
Surprise surprise, we picked Chipotle.

"This is the exact Chipotle where Jonah asked Haley on a date." I say as we walk in.
"And this is the exact Chipotle where I took you on a date" he says with a grin.
"Oh so this is a date?" I say smirking
"I mean... only if you, a... want it to be?"  He says getting a little more nervous than he was before.
"Well then, this is the Chipotle that I went on my first date with Zach Herron" I say smiling huge at the fact that I'm not the only one wishing this was a date from the beginning.

  After we are done eating, we decided to go shopping.  I love shopping so when Zach asked if I wanted to go I almost screamed.  We walk into the mall and shop around for a little. 
  I don't really buy to much but me and Zach became that really annoying couple, and bought matching shirts.  I actually really love them, and even more I love the fact that Zach has one to match. 

  It was now 4:00 and we decided to head home because Haley and London should be back.  We call an uber that then takes us to the house.  Once we arrive we get out and Zach grabs my hand before walking inside.
"Addie, this was so much fun... and I really hope we can do it again" he says looking straight into my eyes.
  We were so close in that moment, all I wanted to do was kiss him.  I think he did too as he was just starring at me smiling.  We were so close, I could hear his heart beating, as mine was going out of my chest.  That's until our moment was ruined.
It was London coming outside... great.
I turn away from Zach and watch as she ran down to me really worried.

"Wo... what's wrong?" I ask as she stands right in front of me now.
"Really glad your home.  Haley and Jonah got in a fight.  It's getting bad." She says as worry just flashes over me.  I quickly run inside to see what's going on and just hear yelling.  As soon as Haley sees me she looks me dead in the eye.

"Were leaving... right now!" She says as tears feel my eyes. 
I don't want to leave, I can't leave, where are we going to go? What about Zach? I ask myself as I run upstairs.