Chapter 4 (The honeymoon)

"Sweetness,we need to start packing up for our trip before we run out of time".

Malik said to Zain  playing with the strands of her hair as she's laid her head on his laps.

It's been a week after their wedding and they've spent a better part of it receiving guests, their new neighbours and others who didn't make it to the wedding coming to congratulate them. It had been a very tedious week and they couldn't wait for their little escape from the reality,the honeymoon trip.

They were seated on a soft rug in the garden at the backyard of their new home. Zain said it's one of her favourite spots in their home as she has always been the one who loves being surrounded by nature especially now with Malik by her side.

"What a time to be alive" , she thought and inwardly smiled to herself.

"Yeah right honey,when are we supposed to leave?"

She asked with her eyes closed quite enjoying her relaxing time.

"The very beginning of next week. Not that i hate guests but i can't wait to be free from here and go somewhere where it'll just be us".

"You're not nice Malik. Who even says that"?.

Zain chuckled.

"Well don't expect me to play nice when it comes to being with my lil wifey. Don't want to miss any chance".
Malik defended with a shrug making her chuckle deepen.

"Lets pack up after Isha prayers then. We can't wait to leave" , she giggled clapping her hands together.

"As you wish my lady".
He took her hand and kissed her knuckles.

She's really enjoying every minute she spends with him and she's really happy that she's married to him. Becoming his wife has always been the dream for her and so far it's  the best thing she has ever experienced. She's still suprised that even now that she has him as her husband, the butterflies and goosebumps he gives her are very much alive.

Malik on the other hand is been awed and enchanted by how amazingly beautiful his wife is. Not that he doesn't see her as beautiful until now, but before they got married she always covered in hijab with not even a strand of her hair visible. Her modesty happens to be one of the things that drew him into her at first. But now,he gets to see his wife just the way she is. He never thought her hair was beautiful and full and long until now  that she became his wife.
Zainab has a long jet black ,full ,thick hair,he finds it funny how she struggles to comb it and put it up in a bun every morning. But still,he enjoys watching her. She has a beautiful caramel shiny skin feels so soft and delicate as a baby's and always sparkling.  He wonders what  skin care routine she does to have such beautiful skin. 

"I'm one lucky guy to have this diva as a wife. Damn."

He thought inwardly feeling a sense of pride and accomplishment.

"You know i love it when you leave your hair open. Like this..."

Malik said as he took off the hair band Zain tied her hair in a high ponytail with.

Oh no Malik you're not supposed to ruin a girl's hair."

Zain sat up with a pout as the wind did finished up Malik's job by ruining her hair more and it's now covering most of her face.

Malik gave out a laugh throwing his head back. He loves it when she pouts her full lips and squeezes her face in a childlike manner.
He helped move her hair out of her face still laughing at the little tantrum she's throwing.

"Not funny you!" She exclaimed throwing one of the throw pillows at him.

"Oh look i caught it right here!".