The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch4

Chapter 4-

I couldn't believe my eyes! His house was massive! I mean you could get lost in here and not find anyone for weeks! Wait...I wonder how many people live here "Hey Jeremy?" I asked as we kept making our way up the steps, passed the bottom floor, bast the second floor we where now on the third and still going up "yer?" he said in a simple reply he was finding my reaction to his house very amusing "how many people live here?" he gave me a look of anticipation "well in this main house lives me, my brother, my little sister and my Mother and Father, the cook, maid's and driver lives in separate house on the back of the property." I froze mid step "are you joking?" I asked in a disbelieving voice. He chuckled, why is this so dam funny to him? "no I'm serious" he said with another chuckle.

I huffed in shock and started to climb the stairs again. He court up quickly. "so what the hell do your parents do that gives them all this money?" I asked. He chuckled again "ok that's got to stop, what the hell is so funny?" I asked crossing my hands over my chest and pausing on the steps again he stopped and lent against the banister "well I think your reaction to my house is very funny, no one has ever been so in awe of it before and also I can't think of anyone who doesn't know about the Everson's" I looked at him weirdly...was he going some where with this "who are the Everson's?" I asked confused. He chuckled again, ok so he was getting on my nerves a little now.

We commenced climbing once again and we just reached the four and final floor when he finished his answer " the Everson's as in Everson's C.O." I raised an eye brow...didn't ring a bell "umm who?" I said and he didn't chuckle this time just looked at me curiously as we made our way through a big TV/ Lounge room to a long hall way filled with rooms. " you know Everson's C.O the biggest international business and trading company, we have branches of things like business branches in the stock market to branches of news papers and magazines" ok so they where sounding more and more familiar....then I remembered, oh yer! Gorge's mechanics shop, he buys all his equipment from a car branch of the Everson's C.O car's. "oh yer I know who your talking about, it's the guys with the logo of the tree branch right?" Jeremy nodded. So this was Jeremy Everson...huh interesting. We had reached the very back of the hall way and stopped at a big black door "welcome to L' bedroom Jeremy" he said putting on a accent...what it was I had no idea.

He swung open the door to his room and I think I actually gasped...it had to be the coolest room in the house! It was about 2 of my apartments put together and that wasn't including the giant bathroom or walk in wardrobe on the other side of the wall! There was a large wall cover with nothing but shelves and they made the shape of a tree on the wall in the very middle down the bottom there was a large desk with a few books and pencils and a hard plastic thing in the middle, it looked no bigger the my A4 school book and no thicker either. There was a large bed in the middle and I mean it was bigger then my whole dame bedroom/lounge room! There was a TV on the roof. YES I SAID ROOF! "how the hell are you meant to watch that?" I asked pointing to the TV and he chuckled, picking up a remote from his desk and hitting a button, the TV made a mechanical like noise and moved, it folded down so it was now strait facing the bed yet still out of reach because of his high ceiling. The wall behind his bed...well I don't think you could call it a wall it was just a giant window! I mean floor to ceiling glass! It was so awesome!, the floor was a thick shaggy gray and I bet it would be more comfortable then my mattress at home.

I was looking over everything , his room was amassing! Would have cost more then I earn in maybe two years! And just to let you know I earn a far amount as a renowned street racer. Why I don't have a lot to use...as I said, food, schooling: including university funds (not just for me but my brother and sister too), car parts, housing, bills and other bits and pieces don't leave you with much for free spending. "I think my black laptops on my desk, I don't know where my other three are so you can just use that one" Jeremy said walking over to his wardrobe. My jaw dropped, did he say other three? Oh who am I kidding this guy could probably afford like 1000 lap tops and still have money to blow his nose with. I walked over to the black plastic thing and after some fiddling I opened it. The screen flashed with colour and I was in awe of the high tech object...I mean the most high text thing I'm used to is the ancient computers at my local library.