22. I'll Make You Worse!

This chapter is dedicated to my friend Sano who celebrated her birthday on Aug 29 and also to my other friend Anisha who's celebrating her birthday today.

Love you both cupcakes!

_____________________

Chapter 22

Siya's pov :

I felt out of the world when my dad told me about Arjun. He's ready to get me married to Arjun.

I was shocked the moment when my dad told, he spyed on Arjun with a help of a detective. I mean when did this happened?

My dad told me he hired a detective the day when he saw Arjun with me. So my dad knows... He could feel my love for Arjun. That brought a silly smile to my lips. Is it that obvious?

In his view Arjun is perfect for me. I couldn't contain the happiness when he praised Arjun for his skills and good heart. My dad is quite impressed with him moreover overwhelmed with the fact on how Arjun jumped into fire to save him for the sake of me. Dad believe that Arjun will cherish and love me for the rest of my life and so do I.

I didn't sleep the whole night I was twisting and turning in my bed to sleep but all I could think about was my Arjun.

Finally we are gonna get married soon!

I didn't wanna tell him through phone. I just wanna meet him in person and tell him the happy news. I wanna see his reaction.

Morning Sun rays fell on my face I got up with a jolt and started getting ready. After taking bath I wore a red plain saree with light makeup. Arjun told me once , he wanted to see me in saree so I decided wearing it.

I saw the reflection in my mirror, I did looked beautiful I'm the way Arjun liked me but I don't know how to drive this blush away from my cheeks?

He is gonna tease me! God!

I went to his mansion but he wasn't there to be found.

"Good morning ma'am! " one if his maid greeted me.

"Where is Arjun?" I asked the her.

"We don't have any idea ma'am, Sir left early in the morning. " with that she took her leave. I tried calling Arjun but his mobile wasn't reachable.

I sighed and waited for him but there was no sign of Mr. Khaleja. An idea popped in my mind so I made my way to the kitchen.

I decided to cook his favorites for lunch. I prepared all the dishes along with carrot halwa for desert and waited for him.

The main door opened and there came in my man, he looked strange than his usual self. His eyes cold and was enough to make others tremble, he resembled a stone.

Three broody, tall men followed him. One looked like a wrestler, he was holding a silver box and the other one was tall with black beard, the third one looked normal but the gun in his hand freaked the hell out of me.

Their gaze fell on me, I stood up as reflex. Arjun glared at me and came in front of me in a way blocking me from their scrutinizing eyes with his big built body.

"What are you doing here Siya? " he asked straight.

"I came to meet you Arjun! " I told him.

"You should have called me." Arjun hissed.

"I tried but it wasn't reachable. And who are these men, I think he's holding a gun but why? And wh-" I tried to question Arjun but he cut me off "That's none of your business. First of all you shouldn't have visited my mansion without informing me. Shit! Now tell me why the hell you came here? " he yelled the last part making me flinch.