exposed

Your POV

I spent all the time in the bathroom avoiding Jimin. Only once I saw him enter the office with some bruises on his face, my heart ached but as soon as he looked at me I ran back in the bathroom and locked myself in.
3 days passed like this.

JIMIN'S POV

I stare at the clock after the meeting. It was already midnight but through out the whole day I couldn't focus on anything. Why is she doing this? Avoiding me for what?? It was getting on my nerves. Furious I get up and exit the meeting room and walk through the empty place till I reach the isolation room. I enter and make my way to the bathroom door and started banging on it. Calming myself a bit, I asked
"Come on. Tell me whats wrong?"

No answer.

"You know you're making this difficult for every person here."

No answer.

"Is it me you hate?"

No answer.

"Fine. I'll leave."

Your pov

"Is it me you hate?" I flinch thinking 'No!!'

"Fine. I'll leave." Then I heard some footsteps and silence.
Dead silence.
He really did leave huh... I stand up and unlock the door to go to the room. I walk into the empty room when suddenly the bathroom door behind me shuts loudly on its own making me jump.

I turned around to see Jimin standing there with an angry expression.

'Oh shit!'

Jimin began walking towards me as I  started backing away till I  hit the big transparent door.
In a hurry I  tried the door knob but it was locked. As usual.
Knowing there was no escape I  turned to face jimin again and he pinned me to the door as he took my wrists and pinned them above my head.

"What is wrong with you?" He didn't yell but his tone was angry and heavy. I tried to put on an act and yelled at him.

"What is wrong with you!!? You're the one whose keeping me here even though I rejected your damn offer. Why!!!!???"

He didn't say anything but released me, backing away a step.
"Why I am keeping you here?" He spoke softly and I thought maybe now we'll have a normal conversation till he grabbed my T-shirt startling the hell out of me.
He spared me a glance and then ripped the shirt off leaving me only in her bra and shorts.

For a moment I  stood there dumb founded. But Suddenly realized why he did that and t immediatelyl tried  to cover  myself up when he pinned my hands above my head again with one hand and with the other, his finger trailered down my neck caressing my skin. His touch made me shiver. His index finger stopped at a stop slightly above my bra line.

"This tatoo." He pressed on it making her bite her lower lip.

"I know this tatoo represents that you are the last member of your family alive."

"How do you know this??"

"I know alot of things. I'm the head for a reason." He smirked.

I averted my eyes saying, "Whatever."

"I don't get why you aren't taking my offer. I'm giving you a chance to start over and lead a better life." He let me go and I rubbed my wrists

Silence.

"Stop letting your past hunt you." Jimin spoke softly catching my attention again.
His words gave me goosebumps, I  stared at him wide eyed. He had hit the bulls eye. Jimins offer wasn't bad. It was actually what I wanted but  kept denying it for who I had been all this time.
I was scared.

"Okay..." I whispered but it was loud enough for Jimin to hear.

"Okay... okay what?? Youll take the offer."

Not wanting to sound so easy for some reason I said , "I'll give it another thought."

Excitement took over Jimin "oh okay!! No problem!!!! Take your... ti...me..."  His stuttered as he stared at me, specifically my breasts for a few seconds then turn his head away in embarresment.
"I'm sorry." He says.

I spared herself a glance and understood why he got so embarresed.
He took off his own shirt and extended it to her looking away. "Just wear mine for now."

I stared at his shirt for a while and then replied
"No."

"What!! Then what are you gonna do? The whole office can see you through the door."

"So? You were the one who ripped off my shirt."

"And I am the one offering mine to you. Please wear it." Jimin was anxious yet I refused again saying, "Why? You've seen me in my under wear, why can't the rest of the office?"

His jaw droped as he looked at my face ,"what!?!?!? Look I'm different, I had to make a point and -"

"Oh you're different?" I cut him off,"Pretty sure you ripped off my shirt to see my skin." I moved in closer to him and he backed off a bit.

"Yes!! WAIT!!NO!!!WHAT!?!"  His cheeks flushed red and he buried his face in his hands as I  tried my best from giggling at how nostalgic teasing him felt.

"Please." Jimin begged. "Wear this for now. I can't have anyone else seeing you like this."

"Well obviously I don't want anyone else to see me in this embarresing state either so..."  I took his shirt.

"I'll buy you something tomorrow. I promise."  And he left with his ears still red.