Chapter 11

Rin's P.O.V.

I woke up, groggily blinking away the sleep from my eyes. Was I still in Bon's room? I looked around and realized that I had somehow ended up back in my own dorm. 'Damn, I've been passing out a lot...'

Sighing, I looked up at the ceiling, 'at least I'm finally alone,' I thought. The door opened, 'or not...'

   I glanced over to see Yukio walking in, looking exhausted. Not noticing that I was awake, he walked past me to his bed and started changing out of his exorcist uniform. I coughed loudly, trying to gain his attention. When he still didn't turn around I coughed louder. At this point, I was starting getting frustrated, since he still hadn't reacted. I growled in annoyance and picked up the book next to me. It seemed pretty heavy, perfect for snacking Yukio in the back of the head with. I smirked evilly and launched the book toward him. I watched as it hit its mark perfectly causing Yukio to curse a string of profanities.

"Why the hell would you throw that at me?!" He raged.

I pouted at him, "You're not happy I'm awake, or at least worried about me..."

His eyes widened, "Oh my gosh, you're awake!"

I smirked, "Yep, and you didn't even care."

He ignored my comment and began inspecting my body. "I was so worried when I heard that you passed out! What happened?"

I raised my eyebrows in surprise, he was actually worried? Why would he worry about me? I'm just a demon, I'm nothing but a burden...

"I had a nightmare and it triggered a panic attack, it's nothing to worry about."

Yukio looked at me doubtfully, "Was it really just a nightmare or... was it a memory."

I winced at how easily he'd been able to read me. He bit his lip, knowing that he was right. "What was it about?"

I looked down, not wanting to have to relive it. When I was younger I used to have nightmares all the time and I'd confide in Yukio about them, as I got older I stopped telling him about them. I didn't want to be any more of a burden than I already was. This was one of the nightmares I hadn't told him about.

"Not now Yukio... I just can't..."

Although he looked like he wanted to protest, he stayed silent and nodded in understanding.

"I'll be here when you're ready to talk about it."

I nodded, "Thank you..."

He smiled and started to head back to his bed, but stopped about a foot in front of it. "Hey Rin..." he started, keeping his back turned to me.

"Yeah," I replied sleepily, I was still tired and was starting to have trouble keeping my eyes open.

"I know k don't say this much but... I love you Nii-san."

I smiled softly, "Love you too," I whispered before falling into a dreamless sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~Time Skip ~ Time Skip~ Time Skip~
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Still Rin's P.O.V.

I walked to cram school for the first time since my suicide attempt, feeling slightly nervous. I kept having to remind myself that the only people who knew about my attempt to end my life were Bon, Yukio, and Shima. Even Izumo wasn't aware of what happened. Yukio told everyone that I was absent because of the breakdown I had in class and that Shura was going to train me privately for a few weeks while I pulled myself together. Although I was annoyed that the cover story made me sound weak, the truth was even worse.