7

Jennifer arrives at my condo and I tell the doorman to let her come up. I hear the elevator door open followed by the sound of heels tapping the floor as they make their way to me.

I walk down the stairs and smile, "hey, you look nice." I say and she smiles right back at me.

"I didn't know if I should wear a dress or not, but it turns out this is all I had left." She shrugs, looking over her body.

I nod my head and grab my phone and shove it into my pocket.

She's wearing a tight, nude colored dress that goes to the middle of her thighs paired with heels in the same color. Her hair is up in a perfect bun and she's got huge hoops in her ears. She looks amazing... that's all I can say.

I push my hand through my hair one more time and start to walk past her towards the elevator. She stops me and grabs my wrist, "thank you." She whispers and I nod my head and we leave my building and head out.

A few hours pass as we're at one of the smaller night clubs in the area, a couple of my friends are here... including Sean. Sean and I hit it off at work and we quickly became friends outside of work too. He's a great guy.

"Jennifer, you're stunning! I can't believe you're not a model or an actress or something!" Sean gushes and I laugh and look at her, still holding my drink.

"Thank you, you're very sweet." Jennifer smiles and looks at me.

She sits down beside me and grabs her phone, "he texts me every 30 minutes."

"Turn it off." I shrug and she looks at me like I'm crazy. "Jennifer. I haven't seen you in three years, he sees you every day." I say. In all honesty, I don't want to hear another word about the guy for the rest of the night.

She sighs and sends a final message before turning the phone off.

"I'm sorry. I know you don't like him." She frowns. I shake my head and take another drink. "You don't have to be silent about it. Tell me why you don't like him." She says.

I raise my eyebrows, "you deserve better than that, Jen. You know it."

"He is good to me, Leah. I don't think I'll get much better." She says confidently. Ouch.

"You can take care of yourself, I don't have anything else to say." I laugh, trying to stay out of it as much as possible. It's a losing game if I get involved.

"Can I stay at your place tonight? I don't feel like going back to the hotel." Jennifer says and takes my drink from me, helping herself to some.

"That's fine with me... I have an extra bedroom." I say and she grins smugly and nods her head.

It is a little past midnight and we walk into my condo.

I go straight to the kitchen and grab two waters and place them on the counter. "Text your boyfriend and tell him I didn't kidnap you, please." I joke.

She grins and turns her phone on again to text him. Surprisingly, he doesn't flip out about it.

I look at Jennifer and she smiles softly, "are you drunk?" She asks.

"Am I drunk? No. Are you drunk?" I laugh.

"I'm serious, Leah. Are you?" She asks, grinning like a fool.

"I swear, I'm not drunk." I promise her.

"Okay, good." She says.

Jennifer walks towards me and kisses me slowly and I place my hands on her body, unsure of where to put them. Why is she even kissing me? We are supposed to be hanging out as friends.

"I hate being away from you." She whispers and I kiss her again.

"Come on, let's go upstairs." I whisper.

We make it to my bed and she starts undressing. She pulls the tight dress off of her body and tosses it into the floor and then straddles me, "you've always been number one." She whispers to me.

"At?"

"Satisfying me." She smirks and kisses my neck.

She pulls my shirt off and unbuttons my jeans, sliding her hand into them. We start kissing again and I pull her bra off and she takes her hair down, "Leah..."

God. The way she says my name has never left my head. It's so... mm. "Tell me." I whisper and flip her over onto her back, holding her thigh against me.

"I still love you." She says to me and I kiss her collar bones... then her breasts, then stomach and so on... while my head is between her perfect thighs I look up at her and she moans a little bit louder.

She puts her hand on top of my head, grabbing my hair and climaxing. "Mhmm- fuck." She breathes heavily and I kiss her lips slowly.

"You probably have the sexiest moans I've ever heard." I tease her.

She grins as I kiss her again and we continue on.

A couple of extremely hot and satisfying hours later, we're both laying in my bed naked and cuddling. "I really have missed you, Jen. I don't just say that because of our sex." I whisper and kiss her shoulder.

"I know, baby. I've missed you too." She says and faces me, hugging me tightly and leaving her head on my chest. "Can tonight last forever?" She mumbles.

I stroke her back softly and reach over to turn the light off.

I wish this could last forever. I mean sure, it could... but I don't see her leaving him. Not just so she could be with me at least. Jennifer does seem happy (on some weird level) with Aaron and I don't want to mess it up for her. I want her to be happy with or without me... sure I would prefer to be part of her happiness but I guess it's a sacrifice I'll have to make if that's what she wants.