On the Wall

"Well since I'm stuck here..."
I turn around to see Malfoy starting to slowly remove his robes, revealing the pale skin beneath....
My breath quickened and I forgot completely that I was already naked.
"Let's have some fun." He dropped his underwear and stepped over to me.
"Is this okay?"
I was frozen, and his eyes appeared to be hungry, and the question put me off. Was it okay? I mean we already did it so why not? Merlin he was hot, pale skin, thin frame, his dick stuck up already, tempting mine to do the same. It was so huge, I could remember what it felt to have it inside of me, in my mouth, down my throat, leaking into my ass and making my body beg for it to never end.
So I nodded.

He stepped closer.

His hot breath escaping those thin pink lips, and dancing along my cheek. His hand cupping the other, his chest touching mine.
A quiet deep whisper escaped his lips as he moved down my jaw, just barely grazing my skin, teasing me in a completely different was as last night.
"If you want me to stop just say."

His mouth clasped to my neck, the hot wetness of it surprising and familiar. If I doubted I wanted this before, it was all gone now. It was so good with just his mouth. So, so good.
His spare hand, the one not holding onto my face, found its way tracing up my thigh, delicately finding my hip, and then moving in to wear my now hard cock sat in anticipation.
He didn't touch it.
Instead, he came so close my hips began inching towards him, but then moved his hands back up to my stomach, twiddling with my belly button.
I was so fascinated by the movement of this hand, I barely noticed when he stopped kissing my neck and was staring at me. The only thing pulling me to his attention, was his thumb moving to my own lips.
I stared at him, his stormy eyes staring at the finger he had tracing around my mouth.
I wanted to kiss him.
Would he kiss me?

He pushed my back against the wall and began leaning in.
Our skins pressed against each other, so close... I wanted him to move his head to match the rest of our bodies, to interlock us together. I barely noticed how our cocks seemed to push together on their own will.
I wanted to ask but I couldn't speak...
He was Malfoy, and I wanted to kiss him.