Chapter 18: Airport

Eunha: So I heard you're going on your honeymoon

Hana: Wow, you finally answered after I spammed you?

Eunha: Do you want me to talk to you or not?

Hana: No, talk to me.

Hana: I'm heading to the airport soon.

Eunha: Where are you now?

Hana: In the car with Jimin.

Eunha: Oh

Hana: ... are you perhaps jealous?

Eunha: No! Why would I be, you're divorcing him right?

Hana: Of course

"Yah! Hana, are you even listening to me? We're here! Stop smiling like a fool." Jimin threw a pillow at you; You groaned pulling a sour face.

"Now don't make that face. You woke me up at five in the morning for this. Let's go." He said as he stepped out of the car.

You pursed your lips before getting out of the car and following him to get the luggage.

"What do we do now?" You asked as he handed you your luggage.

"Follow me." He said as he dragged his luggage into the airport.

You quickened your pace and followed closely behind him while the cameramen also rushed towards you both.

"Jimin I'm tired already." You huffed while dragging the heavy luggage.

"We're almost at check-in." He said.

"Actually just give me your luggage and your passport, I'll handle everything," Jimin said and you grinned before passing him your stuff.

"Thank you!" You chirped and he seemed surprised that you actually, legitimately thanked him. It made him quite flustered.

"S-Stay here. Don't just go anywhere." Jimin stuttered and you nodded your head before watching him head towards the check-in.

"Where are you going?" Jeff asked and you shrugged.

"Look there are shops!" You pointed at the shops.

"But Jimin told you not to go anywhere," Jeff said and you groaned, "Oh come on. Let's go." You tugged him to the shop, he had no idea that you were this strong and forceful.

"Hello, how may I help you?" A shop assistant asked you and you were surprised.

"Well, we'll just look around first." You nodded your head and went further into the shop.

| 15 minutes later |

"Where did that toad go to?" Jimin groaned.

"Jeff messaged me, he said that they are in a candy shop," Taehyung said and Jimin facepalmed himself.

Why did she go into shops when she doesn't even have any money? He thought.

Jimin walked to the candy shop, to find you drooling over little chocolates.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked which startled you.

"Well, this is what people like me call, window shopping." You said and he chuckled.

"Let's go, our flight-"

"Can I have something?" You asked.

"What? No." He shook his head.

"Awww please?" You pouted and he gave in with a sigh because he knew that you would not leave without some chocolate and sweets.

"You really do love sweets, don't you?" He groaned before taking the sweets and putting them on the counter.

"Ohhh, Thank you" You mumbled as he passed you the sealed plastic bag.

"You can only open the bag when we're on the plane," Jimin said and you nodded your head in understanding.

"Wait- where's our luggage?" You asked as you walked beside him.

"It's been kept by the aeroplane staff or whatever they are called." Jimin shrugged and you nodded your head.

"Come on, the gate is open. We have to board now," Jimin quickened his pace.

"Let's go, Jeff, Taehyung hurry!" You said.

| In the aeroplane |

"Are we sitting together?" You asked and he nodded his head.

"Then where will Jeff and Taehyung be sitting?" You asked.

"They will be two rows in front of us," Jimin said before Taehyung came and spoke to the both of you.

"Since we're not sitting beside you guys. Here's the camera that you should attach to your seat." Taehyung passed you the camera and you nodded your head.

"Hana, sit inside," Jimin said and you squeezed yourself along to the seat.

"Yay!" You giggled, feeling excited.

"Put your seatbelt on." He said and you looked for the seatbelt.

You took it and clipped yourself in but it was too loose.

"Jimin help me." You mumbled, confused as to how to fix it.

He looked at you struggling with the seatbelt and leaned over to tighten it for you. While doing that his hand brushed against your tummy slightly. You tried not to blush and as soon as he removed his hands, you released the breath you didn't know you were holding.

"You've adjusted the camera?" Jimin asked as he fastened his belt.

"Yup." You said.

"Oh my god, it's moving." You gasped as the plane moved.

You shut your eyes closed and Jimin looked at you while laughing.

"Don't laugh, you're supposed to be a good Husband to me- oh my god! it's moving so fast!" You exclaimed and the people sitting nearby looked at the both of you weirdly.

"People are watching.." he sighed.

"Don't say anything." He said before taking both your cold hands into his. You were too afraid to swat him away.

-

Edited.